Translate

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Review: Boots Hawaiian Islands Pomegranate & Avocado Body Butter (Part 2)

Today I'll be sharing another review for Boots Body Butter. Boots Body Butter has always been my favourite body butter due to their pleasant, refreshing scent and the moisturised feel of my skin that their body butter gave me. (Here's the link of my review for Boots Mediterranean Bergamot Orange & Olive Body Butter: http://yvonneandherplayground.blogspot.com/2010/09/review-on-boots-mediterranean-bergamot.html)

Dive into paradise with this tropical blend of ingredients inspired by the Hawaiian Islands which consists of Anti-Oxidant pomegranate extract and moisturising organic avocado oil. Enjoy reading!
 Look at the sweet pink colour of this body butter! 
The scent is oh my god, heavenly! It has a super nice, lovely fruity scent which smells like Pomegranate fruit juice!    
Let's see how this body butter works!
This body butter feels very light-weighted and not greasy. Spread out the body butter on your skin and you can see that the body butter sinks into your skin easily without leaving your skin feeling sticky. Furthermore, there's avocado oil in this body butter which keeps your skin hydrated for longer hours. This is a great product for people who stay in air-conditioned room frequently. 

My rating: 4/5
Price: S$10.20 (200ml)

If you are interested in Boots Hawaiian Islands Pomegranate & Avocado Body Butter, you can purchase it from Boots website

Thanks for reading.
Love,
Yvonne


Disclaimer: I am not affiliated to Boots. Review published here is based on my own experience and opinion. I am not getting paid for this.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like got tighten skin by traditional method!! I like above pomegranate or avocado cream which you have show above. I will try it. I wish that i will get better result as you have shown above.
    skin tightening

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...