Translate

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Counting Down to a New Year!

In a few more hours, we will be welcoming year 2012! So here I am, wishing everyone an early Happy New Year! 

I would like to say a great BIG thank you to everyone for supporting my blog and sticking with me over the years, and 2011 has been an exciting year for me as I've worked with various companies to bring you the latest news about beauty products in the market and conducted giveaways on my blog, thanks to the wonderful companies. In 2011, it is also my honour to be invited to be an ambassador of an online boutique Dressabelle.com.sg where I will be featuring fashion styles in their lovely apparels, so keep a lookout for the post on my blog! ^_^

Ok, happy new year everyone! May you have a blessed year ahead with many happy happenings!

Love,
Yvonne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...