Translate

Friday, November 11, 2011

Review: Styling Romantic - Laneige Limited Edition Holiday Makeup Collection

With the festive season getting near, have you decided what to get for your girl friends or yourself?
How about considering Laneige Limited Edition Holiday Makeup Collection? 
To celebrate this festive season, Laneige specially created a set of limited edition makeup range - Styling Romantic. The makeup comes in a beautiful black, gold, white casing. The Baroque architectural motifs and eye catching colours will also make you go "WOW!"
This Makeup range features a four-toned blusher available in two shades, an eye shadow palette in smooth, sultry brown hues, and Styling Lip Duos available in two shades.

In this post, I will be sharing swatches of Styling Romantic Blusher #1 and Styling Lip Duo #LR04. I will also be sharing a look created with these 2 items. :) 

First up, the Styling Romantic Blusher #1.
The blusher comes in 4 shades, 2 matte shades and 2 shimmer shades. The shimmers are ultrafine so it gives a natural gorgeous look without too much shine. This blusher also comes with a fluffy cheek brush which is very smooth and not scratchy. The brush picks up the colours very well and it gives an even spreading of the colours on my cheeks.
Did you notice the Baroque architectural motifs? It is so pretty! ^_^


As mentioned above, the Blushers are available in 2 shades, #1 is a pink-purplish shade whereas #2 is a orange-pinkish shade.

Here are the swtaches of the 4 blush colours from Blusher #1.
Left to Right:
1. A blend of all 4 colours
2. Matte Pink
3. Matte Lavender
4. Shimmer Ruby
5. Matte Peach


Next, the Styling Lip Duo #LR04.
The Styling Lip Duo comes with a lipstick and a lipgloss. The lipstick glides on easily on my lips. The colour is also pretty lasting and it does not fade off easily. The lipgloss comes with an angled brush which makes application fuss-free. The lipgloss has a a fruity strawberry scent it does not feel sticky at all. I love it! I just simply love this Lip Duo so much. I love everything about it, from the packaging to the colours to the scent to the texture to the quality. Everything!  

Here are the swatches of the lipgloss (on top) and the lipstick (bottom).
The lipgloss has some ultra fine shimmers. The lipgloss also gives a slight minty sensation to your lips which I believe is to make your lips look pouty, fuller and sexier.

Here's the shot of just the lipstick on my lips.
The pink is just so sweet!

And, here's the shot of the lipstick and lipgloss on my lips. Of course, you can also just put on the lipgloss alone for a soft, natural beauty appearance.
You can feel that your lips are feeling more moisturised with the product on, unlike most lip products which usually caused the lips to become dry.

After a long wait, here is the look I've created with the use of Styling Romantic Blusher #1 and Styling Lip Duo #LR04. I've used the colours from Styling Romantic Blusher #1 on my eyes too!
 See how pretty the colours appear on my eyes! I love the soft pink-purlish look on my eyes! ^_^
Available at all Laneige counters island-wide from November 2011 for a limited period only, Laneige Styling Romantic Blusher retails at S$49.00, Styling Romantic Eye Palette retails at S$45.00 and Styling Romantic Styling Lip Duos are retailing at S$32.00 at all Laneige counters island-wide.


Lastly, Laneige also produced Limited Edition Christmas Designs for Laneige's Best Sellers; Water Sleeping Pack, Water Bank Essence and Power Essential Skin Refiner (Light) designed by Finnish-British illustrator Sanna Annukka

7 comments:

  1. Wow~ Youre lucky you get one. I havent tried any laneige products though i love song hye kyo and jun ji hyun :p

    Please join my first giveaway http://bit.ly/rqz7oT You can win e.l.f, shiseido,canmake, lioele, maybelline, benefit, dollywink, etude house, Covergirl, MAC, Sleek & skin food goodies for 80$. Join~ Join~ until Dec. 16 2011

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, isn't it? I got a different shade for the blusher!

    Sharing my review with you: http://beautysorority.wordpress.com/2011/11/18/laneige-holiday-makeup-collection-review/

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kristen, the shades from the blusher are simply gorgeous! I love the blusher loads!

    BTW, would you mind swatching the colours of your blusher? I would really love to see the colours. Thank you! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK! I'll do that in a tweet or something and show you :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...