Translate

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Review: New Hada Labo Cleansing Oil with High Purity Olive Oil

Hi everyone, today I will be sharing my review for the newly launched Hada Labo Cleansing Oil.

Formulated with high purity Olive Oil, Hada Labo Hydrating Cleansing Oil helps to gently remove dirt, oil and heavy makeup effortlessly. This is a 1-step makeup remover.
The 2 key ingredients are
1) High Purity Olive Oil
2) Super Hyaluronic Acid
Ultra Pure Olive Oil ensures high performance cleansing, and yet is very gentle with no irritation to skin.
Super Hyaluronic Acid gives 2X more moisture than normal hyaluronic acid, where 1g can retain 12 litres of water, giving you refreshing smoothness after cleansing. It is also water-soluble and does not leave any greasy residue, stickiness or dryness on your face after cleansing. 
Faithful to Hada Labo’s 'PERFECT X SIMPLE' philosophy, it does not contain Mineral Oil which is harmful to the skin and clogs pores, unlike other Cleansing Oils in the market.

Directions to use and Ingredients:

This cleansing oil comes with a stopper which prevents leakage.  
The Cleansing Oil comes in an almost colourless oil form.

I've tried using this Cleansing Oil to remove my makeup and find that it works very well in removing all my makeup except for my waterproof eyeliner. I love to use waterproof eyeliner as I have greasy eyelids, however, I frequently face the problem of not being able to thoroughly remove my eyeliner, so in this post, I am going to share with you how this Cleansing Oil works on my eyeliners.

The eyeliners put to test are my frequently use eyeliners shown below.
The Cleansing Oil feels very lightweight and not very greasy. It emulsifies when in contact with water. The emulsified cleansing oil makes it easier to remove my waterproof K-Palette eyeliner, however, it takes some time with a little strength and pressure to thoroughly remove the eyeliner from my skin.

After emulsifying the Cleansing Oil, you just have to rinse off with tap water and you get a well cleansed skin, without any sticky or greasy feeling left on the skin. The skin also feels much smoother, just like baby skin after using this Cleansing Oil.

My Rating: 3.5/5

Overall, I find this product works very well on my skin as it is gentle and did not cause any clogging of pores or skin irritation but the only downside is that it takes quite an effort to thoroughly remove my K-Palette waterproof eyeliner. 

Price and Purchase: $20.90. 
Available exclusively at Watsons nationwide from 1 November 2011 onwards.

For more information and updates, visit Hada Labo's Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/hadalabosg

Thanks for reading and hope you have found this review useful for you.
Loves,
Yvonne


Disclaimer: I am not affiliated to Hada Labo Singapore and TSS . Review published here is based on my own experience and opinion. I am not getting paid for sharing this review.


4 comments:

  1. I havent heard of that brand but i think they are great not with the price hehe

    Please join my first giveaway http://bit.ly/rqz7oT You can win e.l.f, shiseido,canmake, lioele, maybelline, benefit, dollywink, etude house, Covergirl, MAC, Sleek & skin food goodies for 80$. Join~ Join~ until Dec. 16 2011

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for that informative review! The pictures really help to explain your points.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Emsy, Hada Labo is quite a popular brand in Singapore and Japan because of its Super Hyaluronic Acid ingredient that keeps the skin well hydrated. This price is pretty reasonable in Singapore. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Eva, thank you so much for the compliment! You made me feel so happy! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...