Translate

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Review: Kiss Me Heroine Make Long & Curl Mascara (Black 01)

Hi everyone, if you are wondering how to make your eyelashes look long and thick without the use of fake lashes, here's the answer! :)

Kiss Me Heroine Make Long & Curl Mascara has been my all time favourite mascara, giving my eyelashes the va-va-voom appearance. Today, I will be sharing about this Kiss Me Heroine Make Mascara.
Kiss Me Heroine Make Long & Curl Mascara is very popular in Japan, and it was also rated Number 1 mascara in 2009 and 2010 consecutively. 
I love the animated Heroine look. It makes the whole packaging look so feminine and kawaii! It is just so irresistible!

This mascara gives me dramatic lashes that almost doubled the length of my actually eyelashes. 
Tip: Curl your eyelashes first followed by combing your lashes upwards when applying the mascara. You will notice that the curl stayed in position for almost a whole day. Super amazing! 
This mascara is also 99% waterproof to water and sebum, and I hardly (almost never) experience smudging from this mascara. This mascara is so promising that it is definitely worth every cent spent on it. 

Here are the directions to apply, some cautions you need to take note and the list of ingredients provided in case you are sensitive to any ingredients.

The mascara comes in a red wine colour container, simple yet chic looking.
This mascara has a curved brush but I work better with straight brush actually. I'm not an expert in using a curved brush, so I experience the mascara staining my eyelids quite frequently but it really depends on personal preference and way of using. 

Tip: If you stain your eyelid with the mascara, immediately wipe off the stain with a damp 'Q' tip (cotton tipped application) before the mascara dries on your skin. 

The shade of the mascara is super black. I love it!

I did a test on the mascara to show you how waterproof this mascara is.
I placed the mascara under running tap water and rubbed it. There is only a slight smudge from the mascara while most parts remained as good as before. The colour did not fade at all.

This mascara is an excellent mascara but the downside comes when you need to wash off the mascara. It really isn't very easy to wash off the mascara with any normal makeup remover and you will only find yourself spending too much time working to remove the mascara. I highly recommend using the Heroine Make Mascara Remover as it does the job perfectly. 

My rating: 4.5/5

Here are the photos for the before and after application of Kiss Me Heroine Make Long & Curl Mascara. The difference in really dramatic as you will notice that the mascara gives the eyelashes more volume and length. With this mascara, you can skip using your fake lashes. 
Sorry, my skin looks really dull... :(

Anyways, hope this review has been useful for you! Thanks for reading! :)


Disclaimer: I am not affiliated to Mandom, Singapore. Review published here is based on my own experience and opinion. I am not getting paid for sharing this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...