Translate

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Review: Eucerin DermoPURIFYER Skin Care Line

Hi everyone, today I will  be sharing my reviews for the Eucerin DermoPURIFYER Skin Care Line.
From left to right:
Eucerin DermoPURIFYER Hydrating Care
Eucerin DermoPURIFYER Active Night Care
 Eucerin DermoPURIFYER Active Concentrate 


Brief description of Eucerin products:
To effectively fight the visible symptoms of acne, the skin expert recommends three products as must-haves: the cleansing gel, moisturizing care and active night care: “This enables all four factors of blemished skin to be addressed effectively. The proven cover stick and the facial tonic are, of course, also indispensible products. The Active Concentrated Serum is a care plus for those who want to further enhance the performance of the products.”

Eucerin DermoPURIFYER Hydrating Care:


Let's check out the texture of this product! :)
The product comes in an easy to use pump-form container. The texture of this product is of a very light-weighted gel form that melts into my skin very easily but it did not make my dry skin feel hydrated unless I apply two full pump of this product. This product helps to minimise the shine around my T-zone and it works well on the oily areas of my skin but not the dry areas. I noticed some comedones formed on my dry skin after using this. 
My rating: 2.5/5
Price: Eucerin DermoPURIFYER Hydrating Care (50ml $25.90)


Eucerin DermoPURIFYER Active Night Care:



Peel off the protective seal and the product is ready to be used!  


Let's check out the texture of this product! :)

The texture of this product feels a little similar to Laneíge Water Sleeping Pack. In this Eucerin DermoPURIFYER Skin Care Line, this product works the best on my skin so far. I apply the product on my skin before going to bed every night and when I look at my skin in the morning, I've noticed that my skin looks hydrated and radiant. This product gets absorbed into my skin easily without leaving any uncomfortable or greasy feeling on my skin. It does not clog my pores too. 
My rating: 3.5/5
Price: Eucerin DermoPURIFYER Active Night Care (50ml $25.90)


 Eucerin DermoPURIFYER Active Concentrate:




I always dispense too much of this product in a single pump.


Let's check out the texture of this product! :)

You just need a little of this product each time you use it as the product is quite watery and spreads out easily, so dispensing a little means a lot when you use it. I would advise to use this product only on your breakouts. I've experienced applying this product on my skin (without breakout initially) and I got a breakout on that spot the next day. I'm not sure why this happened, so I'm thinking maybe this product helps to detox the toxic beneath my skin or the product caused my skin to become slightly drier, hence the breakouts. However, if you already face breakouts on your skin, applying this product helps to dry up your acne bit by bit and leaves no scarring.
Tip: If you experience new breakout after you applied this product, leave that area to rest for a few days, 3-5 days depending on your skin condition then you can start applying this product on the breakout area again. You will see that it helps to minimise the size of your acne.
My rating: 3/5
Price: Eucerin DermoPURIFYER Active Concentrate (30ml $29.90)



If you are interested to try samples of these products before deciding if they are suitable for your skin, you can redeem the samples through Eucerin Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Eucerin/65971222852?sk=app_213564948660624


And if you decided that Eucerin products work well on your skin and you love it, here's a discount voucher which you can use while making your purchase. 
Thanks for reading! :)
Love,
Yvonne

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated to Eucerin Singapore and TSS Reviews published here are based on my own experiences and opinions. I am not getting paid for sharing my reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...