Translate

Monday, November 28, 2011

Review: Elicina Xtreme Facial Mask & Elicina Eye Contour Cream XT

Elicina’s Much-Awaited Release:
The original and famed snail extract now comes in facial mask and eye cream
Both products contain the active ingredient that has made Elicina famous: the peptide-powered snail extract that boosts skin rejuvenation and regeneration, among other key ingredients.
I was astonished by Elicina's new release products. Now we can have snail extract ingredient in our weekly mask and even in our eye care! How amazing! Not to worry, snail extract ingredient isn't anything to fear about as the products do not smell weird and there is also no slimy texture. These products are safe to use. No snails were harmed in the process of making these products.   

The first product that I will be reviewing is the Elicina Xtreme Facial Mask.
  • Elicina Xtreme Snail-Plantain is a hydro-nutritive and exfoliant mask that diminishes the signs of facial aging and delays its progression in an intensive treatment of only 10 minutes a week.
  • It works like a natural and intensive cocktail that exfoliates, decongests, regenerates and nurtures your tissues helping your skin to recover its elasticity and firmness leaving it rejuvenated and soft. 
  • The Elicina Xtreme Facial Mask pampers skin by providing noble nutrients obtained in natural form from the extract of the snail and plantain combined, such as: Alantoin, Collagen, Elastin, Proteins, Glycolic Acid, Aucubin and Vitamins B1 and C
Let's check out this product! :) 
The product comes with a protective seal, so do remember to peel off the seal before you squeeze the tube.

Let me show you how this product works! :) 
Elicina mask comes in a light green shade with a very pleasant floral scent. It has a texture that is quite similar to a clay mask except that Elicina's mask isn't as thick and it spreads out on the skin very easily. Unlike clay mask, Elicina mask does not harden after it dries, so there isn't any feeling of tightness on the skin. Place the mask on your skin for about 10 mins then rinse off. The mask is just this easy to use.

When I had the mask on, I felt some pricking feeling on my cheeks area as this product works to exfoliate my skin and remove impurities from my skin. 

10 mins later ..... After rinsing off the mask.

My skin looks much clearer and fresher. My skin also does feels a little smoother than before. My pores appeared smaller too after using Elicina's mask. I experienced some breakouts on my skin on my first use as impurities beneath my skin were brought to the surface of the skin. However, after using a few more times, I've noticed that my pimples dry up and subside without scarring on my skin.

My rating: 4/5
Price: $59 (2.90 oz tube)

Coming up next, is the Elicina Eye Contour Cream XT.
  • Elicina XT Eye Contour Cream Snail-Plantain brings a new level of treatment for the most delicate facial skin with its double potency in regeneration, peeling and elasticity.
  • This high quality product does not only regenerate and rejuvenates the skin; it also delays the aging process because its combined extracts produce a natural peeling and stimulation through the production of Collagen.
  • Elicina XT diminishes and softens wrinkles, lines of expressions and delays aging signs. Thanks to these two extracts combined that contain in its natural form: Allantoin, Collagen, Elastin, Proteins, Glycolic Acid, Aucubin and Vitamins B1 and C.
The colour and scent of this Elicina Eye Contour Cream XT is similar to their Elicina Plus Cream (for face) except that this eye cream feels a little creamier than the Elicina Plus Cream. Even though it is creamier, the eye cream gets absorbed into the skin pretty fast and there's also no feeling of greasiness or stickiness left on the skin. A small portion of the eye cream is sufficient for each use as the eye cream spreads out very well due to its slight watery texture. (The photos below will help you to understand better.)
I've used this eye cream for awhile. My fine lines looks like they are disappearing but I think I still have to use this eye cream for a longer period to achieve significant results around my eye contours. 

My rating: 3.5/5
Price: $49 (0.52 oz tube)


Product Availability:
Elicina Xtreme Facial Mask and Elicina Eye Contour Cream XT are available at:
1. Renaza Centre, 151 Telok Ayer Street, Singapore 068609
2. Renaza Wellness Lifestyle Lab, 181 Orchard Road, Orchard Central, Singapore 238896


Elicina celebrates this festive season with a promo bundle of Elicina Plus together with the Elicina Facial Mask at a cheery $75, 30% off of the usual $108.

For more information, please visit their website at http://elicina.sg/



Thanks for reading!
Love,
Yvonne
   


Disclaimer: I am not affiliated to Elicina, Singapore. Reviews published here are based on my own experiences and opinions. I am not getting paid for sharing my reviews.

4 comments:

  1. hi, do you use the mask everyday? am thinking of buying the christmas gift set:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anonymous, I only use this mask once a week as recommended by the product. Hope this helps. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...