Translate

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Nuffnang Blog Awards, Here I Come!

Come 16 December 2011, 500 bloggers from around the Asia-Pacific region will flock to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia for the Nuffnang Asia-Pacific Blog Awards 2011 in Putrajaya Marriott. The Awards aims to not only honour the region's best bloggers, but also to bring together blogger communities from across Asia-Pacific. The Nuffnang Asia-Pacific Blog Awards is brought to you by Volkswagen Malaysia and Putrajaya Marriott.

Being able to attend this Nuffnang Blog Awards has been my greatest wish this year. I have been a Nuffnanger for close to a year and hopefully I will be lucky enough to be given the opportunity to attend this grandest event. Here are my top 3 reasons why I would really love to attend this event:
1) As a blogger, I love meeting and interacting with other bloggers. It makes our lives more colourful when we meet like minded people.
2) I want to take as many pictures as possible at the event and share it on my blog, share it with everyone and feature the happiness of everyone on my blog.
3) My first Nuffnang event! And I really do not want to miss out in the fun of the Nuffnang Blog Awards with bloggers from around the world.

Please let me be there! ^_^

3 comments:

  1. That's great! I just hope I could also join~
    Too bad i have to take a flight just for that T.T. Dont forget to give us some teasers okey?

    Please join my first giveaway http://bit.ly/rqz7oT You can win e.l.f, shiseido,canmake, lioele, maybelline, benefit, dollywink, etude house, Covergirl, MAC, Sleek & skin food goodies for 80$. Join~ Join~ until Dec. 16 2011

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emsy, it is not confirm that I will be going unless Nuffnang selects me for it. Hopefully I can be there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i do hope that nuffnang will break your cherry and then you will be no more a virgin when it comes to events from nuffnang.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...