Translate

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Review: Petitfee Gold EGF Eye & Spot Patch

I received this Petitfee Gold EGF Eye & Spot Patch from Joy Pharm together with the Leaders Clinic masks that I reviewed some time ago.
The description of this product mentioned that it offers your parched skin an intensely hydrating infusion of moisture plus vital nutrients and experience the dramatic firming and cooling results you thought only professional spa treatment could deliver.

I've tried Petitfee Gold EGF Eye & Spot Patch on my dark circles so far and would like to share my take about this product.
In the above photo taken with flash, you can see shimmering gold glitters in the Eye & Spot Patches. OMG! It feels so luxurious.

After trying this product, I find that it works well in brightening the area around my eyes.

Before:


While using the eye patch:
The patch comes in the jelly kind. It feels so cooling on the eyes and it has a very nice peachy scent.

After: 

I couldn't place the eye patch too close to my eyes but on the areas which the eye patches were on, you can notice that the skin brightened a lot and it makes the eye area very well hydrated. The eye patch feels a little stinging initially but I'm glad that it didn't cause any irritation to my eyes. This product worked well, promising its results.

My rating: 3/5 

If you are interested in Petitfee Gold EGF Eye & Spot Patch, check out Joy Pharm! :)

Thanks for reading.

Love,
Yvonne

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated to Joy Pharm, Singapore. Review published here is based on my own experience and opinion. I am not getting paid for sharing this review.

28 comments:

  1. Hi.. Thanks for your review about the product. Can I ask if I need to put it inside the refrigerator after opening or not? and how long should it stay in my face?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janelle, keeping the product inside the refrigerator after opening helps to keep the product fresh but it is also alright if you didn't keep in the the refrigerator as long as you close the cap tight. The coolness of the product after you placed it in the refrigerator gives you the relax feel when you placed it on your eye bags. I placed it on my eye contour for about 10 min. Hope I have answered your question. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much Yvonne. Your advice helped me a lot. =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi...how often should I used the product in one week ? Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jessica, once a week would be sufficient however, if you have very dark eye circles, you can use up to twice a week to brighten up the area around your eyes.
    Hope this helps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. is it only for girls or can guys use it too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, anyone also can use this product. There is no gender restriction. :)

      Delete
  7. is it only for girls? or can guys use it too?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Yvonne,

    Does this product also have other uses besides dark circle reduction? I have problems with eye puffiness and wrinkles as well. Does it help too?

    Hope to have your reply soon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anonymous, I didn't notice any result on eye puffiness but slight improvement on wrinkles. The best result observed is the brightening of eye contours. Hope this helps. :)

      Delete
  9. hi Yvonne
    how much u this product?
    and u have send this product at KL ??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I don't sell this product. You can purchase this product at http://joypharm.wordpress.com/ You can check with her if she does mail to KL.

      Delete
  10. Hi Yvonne, if you notice there are patch circle in the middle of the products. What is it for? And where to aplly it? Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi SS, the circle patch is for freckle care or on areas of concern.

      Hope this helps. :)

      Delete
  11. Hi Yvonne,

    Could you please provide me any information about the producer? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I would suggest that you check with Joy Pharm as they imported the product, so they would be able to provide you with a more accurate information. :)

      Delete
  12. His is common to feel eye area hot n pain? My frenz feels the same.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anon, I didn't feel any hot or pain feeling when using this. Could it be that your friend has sensitive skin or is he allergy to any ingredient in this product?

      Delete
  13. are there any parabens in these?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anon, I can give you a definite answer for it as the ingredients list wasn't shown on the packaging.

      Delete
  14. Hi Yvonne,
    The spot patches can be used on pimples? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anon,

      It is not a pimple patch but when the skin around the pimple is dry or itchy, you may put on the spot patch to soothe the pimple and keep your skin hydrated.

      Cheers,
      Yvonne

      Delete
  15. Are you supposed to throw away the patch after used of what? Bc it looks pretty recycleable

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is not recyclable. Please throw after used.

      Cheers,
      Yvonne

      Delete
    2. How many minutes should i leave it on

      Delete
    3. Hi Anon, you can leave it on for approx.15 mins.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...