Translate

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Review: Love More Aqua Cucumber Extract & Ceramide Moisturizing Mask (Blue)

Today I'm going to share my review about the Love More recently launched Aqua Mask, the Love More Aqua Cucumber Extract & Ceramide Moisturizing Mask.

Cyndi Wang 王心凌, a popular Taiwanese Actress and Singer is the endorser for Aqua Mask. Aqua Mask consists of 2 ranges: the Hydrating Mask (Blue) and the Whitening Mask (Red).

Love More 24Hr Moisturizing Aqua Mask (Blue)
Helps to restore moisture leaving the skin noticeably smoother and softer with the use of organic Leontopodium aplpinum and chamomilla recutita flower extract from Europe.
Main Ingredients: Alps Water( GiGaWater*), Cucumber Extract, Ceramide, Hyaluronic Acid, Oligomer, Malachite, Eyebright extract, Peucedanum Ostruthium Leaf Extract, Allentoin

Love More Deep Whitening Aqua Mask
Helps to restore moisture leaving the skin noticeably smoother and softer. With organic Leontopodium aplpinum and chamomilla recutita flower extract from Europe.
Main Ingredient: Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Alpha-arbutin, Hyaluronic Acid, Oligomer, gnaphalium Leontopodium flower extract, Chamomilla recutita flower extract, Malachite, Vitamin C, Magnesium

Here comes my review! :)
I'm reviewing the Deep Hydrating Aqua Mask which Lush Group Pte Ltd has kindly sent me for review purpose. This is my third time reviewing for Love More masks. Love More masks have been my favourite masks ever since I started trying them and I absolutely love their masks, specially those that comes with the ear hooks and neck mask. Click here for my reviews of Love More Masks.

When I saw this phrase "A Relief and Moisturiser for Dry Skin" my eyes immediately brightened. My skin will definitely love this mask! :)
Cucumber has cooling effect and it works very well in calming the skin. It helps in soothing and softening your skin which can get you relaxed in no time.The cleaning and cleansing property helps make your skin soft and supple. Ceramide works to lock in moisture in your skin, so that the moisture in your skin doesn't evaporate too fast. Ceramide is now a very popular ingredient used in moisturising products. This mask contains the good of Double C: Cucumber and Ceramide.

This Aqua Mask comes in a box of 7.

Upon opening, the inside doesn't seem much different from any other masks, but when you touch the mask, you know that it's different because you can feel it! :)
The material of the mask is actually natural silk cotton. It feels thinner than usual cotton mask and this mask is full of moisture, so it feels slippery when you touched the mask. The mask is very well soaked in lots of goodness and every time you touch the mask, you can feel as if cooling water is splashed on your skin. This mask is awesomely good!

You can notice that this mask is rather thin, almost comparable to the Leaders Clinic's mask. This mask clings on my face very well, without any slipping off. There's also no dripping of the essence.
The mask feels very cooling on my skin as though I've placed the mask in the fridge which I didn't. Upon placing the mask on my skin, I can smell a soothing, gentle floral scent with a tinge of cucumber. I love this smell! The mask also didn't give me any uncomfortable feeling other than the feeling that my skin is happily absorbing the moisture that it needs.

After using the mask, my skin looks so well hydrated, so soft, so supple, so smooth. Here's 2 hours after I've used the mask and my skin still looks so good and smooth.

If you have skin redness or dehydrated skin, I will recommend you to try this Love More Aqua Cucumber Extract & Ceramide Moisturizing Mask. You will love it too! Go on, try it! :)

My rating: 4.5/5

Price and places to purchase: $11.90, available in Watsons.



Join Lush Beauty FB https://www.facebook.com/secretive.sg and Love More Singapore https://www.facebook.com/pages/LoveMore-%E7%88%B1%E6%81%8B%E8%86%9C%E6%B3%95-Singapore/177357028969679 and stand a chance to win a free box of mask!

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated to Lush Beauty, Singapore. Product showcased was sent to me  for my reviewing. Review published here is based on my own experiences and opinions. I am not getting paid for this.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...