Translate

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Review: Amethystory Skincare (Contains Semi-Precious Gemstone)

Amethyst gemstone is often believed to be a natural tranquilizer for dispelling intoxication, relieving stress, soothing irritation, balancing mood and inspiring the intellect. 

Amethystory which contains real amethyst granules with triple functions:
Cell-rejuvenation, anti-oxidation & promotion of micro blood circulation for a healthier and more luminous skin.
Cynthia Wong, 王心如 is the ambassador and spokesperson for Amethystory Skincare. She has a really beautiful, glowy radiant skin. 

In this post, I will be sharing my reviews for 3 products: Mineral Bubble Face Wash, Mineral Aqua Gel (Star Product) and Mineral Aqua Whitening Enhancer.

The first product I'm reviewing is the Mineral Bubble Face Wash.
My review: When dispensed from the bottle, this face wash comes out in tiny bubbles form which feels smooth on the skin.  However, I feel that this foam contains too much water, hence the bubbles are larger and not as dense as the Biore Marshmallow Whip Facial Wash. I love the pleasant, soothing scent, which managed to perk me up in the morning and also calms my nerves when I use it in the evening. My skin feels clean after use and it does not make my skin feel dry as compared to the Biore Marshmallow Whip Facial Wash. 
My rating: 3.5/5
Retail price: $14.90 / 160ml

The next product that I am reviewing is the Mineral Aqua Gel. This is the star product in this Amethystory Skincare range as it is suitable for use on face and other parts of the body.
My review: When dispensed from the bottle, the product comes in a soft gel form that turns into watery texture immediately when spreading out. I took photos of the process while using this product so that you will understand how this product works. After rinsing off, my skin feels much smoother and it feels really good to rub off lots of dead skin cells. My skin feels like it is able to breathe again. However, when you use too much of this product, it feels sticky on the face and you have to use a cleanser to thoroughly cleanse your skin, otherwise you will experience a sticky, uncomfortable feeling on your skin. I use this product thrice a week and I love it a lot. Frankly speaking, Mineral Aqua Gel is my favourite exfoliator now.
My rating: 4/5
Retail price: $24.90 / 150ml


The last product that I am reviewing is the Mineral Aqua Whitening Enhancer.
My review: This product comes in a colourless fluid that absorbed well into my skin. Even for excess, I just have to massage or do light tapping motions and the fluid will get fully absorbed into my skin. It feels very light-weighted and does not leaves any residue on my skin. No sticky feeling as well. This product contains hyaluronic acid which helps to keep your skin hydrated for longer hours and tranexamic acid which helps in the whitening of the skin. I've not notice any whitening result on my skin yet but my skin looks radiant after using it. The pleasant scent which is similar to the face wash is also another plus point of this product.
My rating: 3.8/5
Retail price: $19.90 / 150ml
The whole set of Amethystory Skincare range consists of 5 items as shown below.
Retail price: Mineral Purify Facial Cleanser $8.90 / 100g
Retail price: Eye Contour Brightening Amethyst Roller $16.90 / 15ml 

If you would like to try samples of Amethystory Skincare, you may redeem free samples from Amethystory's Facebook Page (https://www.facebook.com/amethystory?ref=ts&sk=app_213564948660624). Free postage.

Amethystory is available islandwide now! BHG, Carrefour, Giant, Guardian, John Little, NTUC FairPrice, OG, Robinsons, Sasa, Watsons, C K Department Store and selected cosmetic houses! Grab yours now and enjoy! ^_^

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated to Ginvera, Singapore  and TSS. I am not paid for publishing these reviews. These reviews are based on my personal experiences.

6 comments:

  1. My impression -- it's like a combination of Japan's Aqua Cure and Thailand's Ziiit. I wish we have that available here in the Philippines :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! In my opinion, I think this skincare range works better! Upgraded version of Japan's Aqua Cure and Thailand's Ziiit. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to try th Mineral Aqua Gel as I am in need of a new exfoliater. Great review btw!

    Seri,
    http://seradebeaute.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds good, I'll ask my friend in SG to buy me the whole range! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Seri, this exfoliator is really good! It removes dead skin well and it is also not harsh on the skin. Nothing will be exfoliated out if there's no dead skin. The Mineral Aqua Gel is super good and I highly recommend it. You can redeem a sample of it from Amethystory facebook page to try it out! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi mochamudslide, if you are looking for a bubble face wash that gives a more thorough cleanse, I will recommend the Biore Marshmallow Whip Facial Wash. The Biore Marshmallow Whip Facial Wash contains collagen in it too but the bad part is that it feels more drying on the skin as compared to the Amethystory Mineral Bubble Face Wash, so it is important to use a good moisturiser to keep your skin well hydrated. The Amethystory Mineral Aqua Gel is a must try!!! The Amethystory Mineral Aqua Whitening Enhancer is good too as it gives hydration and whitening results! I like it too! For the other 2 products in the Amethystory skincare range, I didn't get to try them, so I can't tell how well they work.

    Hope you will enjoy using your Amethystory skincare! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...