Translate

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Review: K-Palette 24H Real Lasting 2 Way Eyebrow Liners (No. 01 and 02)

Hi everyone, today I will be sharing my review for the K-Palette 24H Real Lasting 2 Way Eyebrow Liners, both Number 01 and Number 02.

You must be wondering, why it is called 2 way? That's because the product consists of liquid liner and powder which can be used to draw a define shape for your eyebrows and fill in sparse areas of your eyebrows.

I think K-Palette is the first brand to come up with this double function eyebrow product. Awesome isn't it?

There are 2 different shades available for the 2 way eyebrow liner which are Number 01 Chocolate Brown and Number 02 Honey Brown.


Let me show you the difference in their shades.
Number 01 is more of a brown shade whereas Number 02 has a slight gold shade. The shade for the liquid liner appears very light for one stroke, so this product actually enables you to intensify the shade you would like to have for your eyebrows by simply adding a few more strokes. The shades shown above for the liquid are after 2 strokes and 1 stroke for the powder. The powder appears darker in shade than the liquid and it also contains a little glitter in it. This product isn't exactly waterproof as the product can be rinsed off under running water and gently rubbing but it works out fine when I apply it to my eyebrows as long as I don't rub my eyebrows when I have it on.

Let me show you the shape of the brush for the liquid liner and the shape of the sponge for the powder.
Liquid:
It is very easy to use the brush as there are thin and thick sides which make it easy to control the thickness of the eyebrow that you want to draw and define. The brush is very soft and flexible unlike those eyeliner brushes for eyelids which are usually firmer.

Powder:  
After you are done with the liquid liner, dab on the powder onto your eyebrows to give it a natural look. The powder also works to help fill in the sparse areas of your eyebrows. The sponge comes in a dome shape with a slight pointed tip.

If you are interested in the K-Palette 2 Way Eyebrow Liners, it can be purchased at local Watsons and SaSa outlets, retailing at $23.90 each. Hope you will like this product too! :)

My rating: 3.8/5

Hope you have enjoyed reading this review and find it useful. :)


Disclaimer: I am not affiliated to K-Palette and Japalang Pte Ltd, Singapore. Reviews published here are based on my own experience and opinion. I am not getting paid for sharing my reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...