Translate

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Review: COYO Perfect Remover Clear Off Gel

Hello my lovely readers, looks like I've hardly blog nowadays. I'm very sorry! I will blog again whenever possible.

Today I will be sharing my review on COYO Perfect Remover Clear Off Gel. This COYO makeup remover is made from plant ingredients like arnica montana flowers (reduce inflammation) and tilia cordata flower extract (anti-oxidant)

COYO range is specially manufactured by a Japanese factory with more than 40 years experience in skincare products especially cleansers. This COYO makeup remover that I'm reviewing is a gel-based remover for sensitive skin users whereas normal skin users can consider the water based remover. I have been facing sensitive skin issue on and off for quite long but lately little patches of red appear on my cheek areas again. With this skin remover, it did not feel harsh on my skin and did not worsen my skin sensitivity issue.
(You may click on the image above for clearer view.)


Here's me before removing the makeup on my face.  

First, pump the gel onto cotton wipe and use it to clean off your makeup.
The gel is a little watery in texture, so it will spread out on the cotton wipe after a few seconds.

Here's all the pieces cotton wipes I used to remove all the makeup off my face.
This makeup remover managed to dissolve most of the makeup on my face but it left some residue on my upper eyelid as I used a waterproof eyeliner. It is recommended to rinse your face after removing the makeup to thoroughly cleanse your face. 
 My skin feels smooth after removing the makeup without any sense of tightness on my skin. COYO makeup remover seems to work well on my sensitive skin without worsening my skin condition. The downside would be the scent of this product which smells a little chemical.

My Rating: 3.7/5
Where to Purchase: Selected Guardian outlets. (Suntec City Mall, Tanglin Mall, ION Orchard, 313@Somerset, Centrepoint, Plaza Singapura, Raffles City Shopping Centre, Marina Bay Sands, Serangoon NEX, Northpoint, Jurong Point, IMM)


Thanks for reading!

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated to the company and. I am not paid for publishing this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...