Translate

Monday, August 15, 2011

Review: Naruko Apple Seed & Tranexamic Acid Soothing White Hydra Essence

Hi everyone! Thanks for returning to my blog. Today, I am going to share my review about Naruko Apple Seed & Tranexamic Acid Soothing White Hydra Essence【苹果籽传明酸】驱黑绽白露. Reviews for the 3 Naruko products will be shared in sequence of use. Enjoy reading!
Here's the ingredient list:
The ingredient list seems very long right? But there are a few main ingredients that truly contributes to make this a skin brightening product.
To help you understand this product better, you can watch this Nv Ren Wo Zui Da video clip.
Let's check out how this product works for my skin.

My thoughts:
I love the feeling of my skin after using the essence. After applying the essence, my skin became well hydrated, looking visibly brighter and feeling smoother. However, the brightness of my skin didn't last for long. My skin returned to looking dull by late afternoon and I get oil-shine along my T-zone and cheeks area. I find this product suitable for sensitive dry skin and the pink/brown acne marks on my skin also took a shorter time (approximately 2-4 weeks) to lighten as compared to before I use this essence. Previously, those acne marks usually took about 2 months to totally lighten and gone but now I'm happy to use this light-weighted essence. The essence got absorbed fast and it does not result in any stickiness on the skin after absorption. During my hectic and stressful period in July, I got some breakouts on my skin but the number of breakouts were lesser than normal, all thanks to this essence. Overall, I would still say that I love this essence a lot!

Directions to apply this essence:

I support Naruko for being environmentally friendly.

After using the product, the box can be recycled to make into a pencil case. You get different designs for each product, so opening a box feels like opening a present to see what's the design/pattern inside.

Thanks for reading! <3
If there's anything more about this essence that you would like to know about, feel free to ask me.


Disclaimer: I am not affiliated to Naruko, Singapore. Product showcased was sent to me  for my reviewing. Review published here is based on my own experiences and opinions. I am not getting paid for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...