Translate

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Review: LoveMore (BLACK ) Magic White Power Lifting Mask + 5 cm Neck Care Double Lifting Mask

Lush Beauty launched their limited edition facial masks! This time, Lush Beauty have improved on the previously launched LoveMore masks (which I have reviewed before: HERE) and introduced 3 other types of LoveMore facial masks which promised to be even better in whitening. They have also extended the length of the neck mask! This perfect couple works together perfectly to firm, lift and whiten your neck and face! Plus, they have upgraded the hive pattern 3D mask to fit perfectly onto your face and neck and allows the mask essence to be absorbed totally.WOW!

The 3 variants are:
1) <Black Magic White Power Lifting Mask> + 5 cm Neck Care Double Lifting Mask
2) Magic White Power Lifting Mask> + 5 cm Neck Care Double Lifting Mask
3) Magic White Power Lifting Mask> + 5 cm Neck Care Double Lifting Mask 

Are you curious about what's so good about the new LoveMore facial mask? 

1) 5cm extended "Luxury Duo Lifting" 3D mask
Extended 5cm neck care "hive pattern mask" imported from Japan fits tightly onto your neck, and improves neckline and dull neck colour.

2) Additional 50% of lotion based Q10
With an extra of 50% Q10 to improve skin's elasticity, the moisture retention on your skin improves from 32% to 46%, turning your skin softer, smoother and full of moisture!


With 50% more Q10 whitening essence and luxury minerals ions, this facial mask moisturises your skin from within and slowly realises your dream of being fair! This limited edition mask is definitely going to give your skin the top pampering treatment! 

In this post, I will be sharing my review about the LoveMore Black facial mask


Let's check out the ingredients in LoveMore Black facial mask.
Black Magic White Power Lifting Mask contains charcoal, black deep-sea algae, black currant, black pearls, and combining with hyaluronic acid, Q10 to result in a skin-friendly emulsion which work together to focus on whitening and penetrates deeply into your skin, and absorbs the whitening benefits fully into your skin!


The Black Magic White Power Lifting Mask cleans your pore, improves the blood circulation of your skin, and allows your skin to absorb the whitening essence better. When used twice a week, this Black Magic White Power Lifting Mask can protect and improve skin condition which is harmed and troubled due to external environment!


Directions to use:
According to the instructions, you just have to leave the mask on for 15-20 minutes and you may do some massages with your fingers to aid in the absorption of the essence. 

There are 8 pieces of facial masks in each box.

Before: 

After:

My thoughts:
After using the facial mask, I am VERY AMAZED with the results seen on my skin. Firstly, my skin became very well hydrated and my skin looks more radiant with a healthy pinkish glow. This mask sure does help in the blood circulation of the skin. Secondly, I get a sharper V-shape face as compared to before. All these results are attained immediately after use. The length of the neck mask is really much longer as compared to the previous LoveMore mask and it fits nicely on my underchin and neck without giving any tight or choking feeling. This facial mask is made of cotton material well soaked with the essence but glad to say, I did not experience any dripping or messiness while using the mask. There is a slight stinging feeling when I had the mask on but I assume that it is due to the improved blood circulation of the skin as I did not get any itchiness or patches of red on my skin after removing the mask. Overall, I am satisfactory with this facial mask and will definitely repurchase this.

My Rating: 4.5/5

Price and places to purchase: $13.90 for 8 pieces. LoveMore masks are available exclusively at selected Watsons Stores. Visit www.secretive.sg for more product information.

Join Lush Beauty's Facebook page and LoveMore Singapore's Facebook page to stand a chance to win a box of their facial masks!


Disclaimer: I am not affiliated to Lush Beauty, Singapore. Product showcased was sent to me for my reviewing. Review published here is based on my own experiences and opinions. I am not getting paid for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...