Translate

Monday, August 1, 2011

Review: Hada Labo Retinol Lifting + Firming Lotion

Hello all my dear readers, I'm finally back! ^_^ I missed blogging and missed sharing about lots of things with everyone. This blog will be alive once again! 

Today, I will be introducing Hada Labo's Lifting and Firming Range. This range was launched around end of May if I remember correctly but sadly, I didn't have the time to blog but here it is! ^_^ 

One Drop Restores Youthful Bounciness!

Hada labo's Lifting & Firming Range stays true to its PERFECT X SIMPLE brand philosophy - using only the finest and purest ingredients without unnecessary additives, colorant, alcohol, fragrances and mineral oils.


There are a total of 5 products in this range and each product has its function but ultimately, they work to give you hydrated, firmer and supple skin.


Price Range:
Hada Labo Retinol Lifting & Firming Lotion - $25.90 / 170ml

Hada Labo Retinol Lifting & Firming Essence - $34.90 / 30g
Hada Labo Retinol Lifting & Firming Milk - $25.90 / 140ml
Hada Labo Retinol Lifting & Firming Cream - $28.90 / 50g
Hada Labo Retinol Lifting & Firming Mask - $23.90 / 20ml x 4 sheets



In this post, I will be sharing my humble review about the Hada Labo Retinol Lifting + Firming Lotion.
This product reminds me of the Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Lotion. The texture is almost quite alike except that I find the lotion in this Lifting and Firming Range more watery and not as thick in texture as compared to the  Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Lotion. I will share with pictures later.

Firstly, allow me to share some information about this lotion.

The 3 main ingredients in this lotion that works to give you youthful looking skin:

Ingredients:

Although the opening of the bottle seems huge but you don't have to worry about leakage or even worry that you will dispense too much of the lotion at a time. At least for me, I didn't encounter such problem.

Let's have a look at the colour and texture of this lotion.
The lotion comes in milky, cloudy shade and it is rather watery. 

Spreading out the lotion on my skin and leave it on for a few minutes, and the lotion will be fully absorbed into my skin.

Here are 2 images of my hand after applying the lotion. 

The 1st image is without flash and The 2nd image is with flash  
Fine lines were less obvious. No residue or excess remained on my skin.

My thoughts: 
The lotion got easily absorbed into my skin and did not leave any residue or sticky feeling on my skin. My skin felt well hydrated, moisturised and more supple after using the lotion. The lotion also helped to combat fine lines on my skin. The downside is that this lotion is actually quite rich and nourishing, so it resulted in some breakouts around my jawline area. Other than my jawline area, I did not encounter any negative reaction  to this lotion on the rest of my face. The lotion worked especially well for my dry cheeks, giving it long hours of hydration and helped to minimise my pores.

My Rating: 3.5/5

Price: $25.90  for 170ml. I find the price quite worthwhile for a huge bottle.

This lotion can be purchase at Watsons islandwide in Singapore. You can also find out more updates and promotions from Hada Labo's fanpage


Hope you will find this post useful in helping you to understand more about Hada Labo Retinol Lifting + Firming Lotion.



Thank you Hada Labo and TSS for letting me review this product. ^_^




Disclaimer: I am not affiliated to Hada Labo Singapore. Review published here is based on my own experience and opinion. I am not getting paid for sharing this review.



3 comments:

  1. Hi colleagues, nice piece of writing and fastidious arguments commented here, I am genuinely
    enjoying by these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its good as your other articles :D, thank you for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Regards for this post, I am a big big fan of this web site
    would like to go on updated.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...