Translate

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Review: AFC Tobashi Slimming Tea


I have been consuming the Tobashi Slimming Tea for close to a month together with AFC LipoDOWN. I remember the first time I took Tobashi Slimming Tea was in the morning, after my breakfast and at that time, I have not cleared my body waste for 3 days due to my constipation problem. The feeling of constipation is terrible as my body feels bloated, my tummy is bloated and sometimes I feel as though there is something pressing at my tummy area which I guess could be those shits. I totally dislike constipation very much and I envy people who clear their waste regularly.

 (Above picture from Google images.) 

I have a budge at my tummy area just like the lady in the above picture which I have been hoping to get rid of for many years. I guess my budging tummy is the result of fats and bloated tummy. I have been able to cover my tummy with clothes but I really hope that the budge can be gone for good.

Do you know that accumulation of body waste is equivalent to storing toxic in our body? I'm having too much toxic in my body until I took AFC Tobashi Slimming Tea.

During the Ming Dynasty (1368-1644), Li Shizhen wrote The Compendium of Materia Medica (Bencao Shiyi). In the book, he wrote that drinking tea has numerous long term health benefits, contributing towards longevity and preventing obesity.
 
Natural herbal slimming tea – AFC Tobashi Slimming Tea
Boost metabolism
Support reduction of visceral fat
Relieve water retention
Smooth occasional constipation
Drink tea as a healthy lifestyle, weight loss support, and long term wellness

Out of curiosity, I opened up the tea bag to see what's inside.

AFC Tobashi Slimming Tea is a mixture of eight superb herbs with slimming and health benefits. It is said to be beneficial towards excess fat deposits, especially at the tummy area, and occasional constipation. 


Japan’s bestselling slimming & detox tea for natural weight loss 

A blend of 8 superb teas from all around the world:

How does AFC Tobashi Slimming Tea work? (Information obtained from AFC website.)

1) Burns more calories and reduces fats storage with a blend of 8 slimming herbs 

Teas are naturally rich in chemicals that are scientifically proven to boost metabolism naturally, including polyphenols, catechin, and epigallo-catechin-gallate. AFC Tobashi Slimming Tea is specially blended with polyphenols-rich tea including Oolong Tea and Black Tea which increase fat metabolism and prevent fat absorption. A research conducted by University of Tokushima School of Medicine demonstrated the oolong tea burns 2.2 times more calories than regular green tea. Oolong Tea has excellent fat burning results due to the higher concentration of polymerized polyphenols, produced during the fermentation process. This is 4 times higher than Green Tea. 



2) Reduces sugar cravings 

Recommended by doctors and health and professionals, Gymnema Leaf is a renowned ‘sugar-killer’, proven to reduce sugar cravings and improve carbohydrate breakdown in the body. Rooibos Tea is an indigenous South African herb, helps to improve detoxification naturally. Ideal for those with sweet tooth.

3) Relieve water retention with natural diuretics 

Food high in salt and/or sugar causes our body to retain fluids, leading to water retention and an uncomfortable bloated disposition. Adlay Seed and Candle Bush have diuretic properties that facilitate the removal of excess fluids naturally.

4) Eases bowel movement 

Candle bush is a native herb used in tropical America and Asia for more than 1,300 years, scientifically proven to have a natural laxative effect. The active ingredient, anthraquinone, gives the tea a nice, fragrant aroma, and induces regular bowel movement. Its benefit is further enhance with the combination of Sicklepod Tea.
AFC Tobashi Slimming Tea is a mild, aromatic tea recommended for daily consumption, especially for those with high abdominal fat. It works well for a sense of wellness after heavy meals. No known side-effects. 

Why does one take AFC Tobashi Slimming Tea? (Information obtained from AFC website.)
Recommendation 1: For sustainable weight loss
Natural phytochemicals regulate overall body system, boost metabolism, and promote fat burning without harmful side effects
Recommendation 2: For a flatter tummy
The unique blend of 8 slimming ingredients help reduce accumulation of visceral fat
Recommendation 3: Helps relieve water retention
Reduces water retention from diet high in salt, sugar or from a sluggish system
Recommendation 4: Natural fat loss, no rebound.
Experiences natural slimming without extreme dieting and unhealthy water loss
Recommendation 5: For occasional constipation
Helps to promote defecation and enhance bowel movement
Recommendation 6:  Drink daily towards a healthy lifestyle
Drink tea as your daily habit for health, overall wellness and lower the bad effects of unhealthy di
et

Without additives and chemicals, it has a mild pleasant taste without any bitterness.
Serve hot or cold, drink your way daily towards health and a slimmer waistline!

Let me show you how the tea looks like. 

1) Take a tea bag out. (Each box contains 30 tea bags, great to last for a month).

2) Place the tea bag in a cup and add boiling water.

3) Leave it alone for a few minutes. Stir before consumption. You can add some ice if you like to have it cold.
I like my tea warm!

My thoughts:
After I drank my first cup of AFC Tobashi Slimming Tea, I went to the toilet immediately. Yes, immediately! The effect is very fast and just for that day, I ran to the toilet 3 times and did 'big business' inside. WOW! I'm impress with the effects. First time in my life that I got to clear my waste 3 times in a day! I could feel that my tummy was smaller after getting rid of those toxic from my body. I took AFC Tobashi Slimming Tea everyday in the morning or evening depending on how my body feels. I like to take the tea when I'm feeling bloated or having cravings for junk food (cookies, chocolates, sweets) because I get to burp out those gas and also won't have anymore cravings after finishing my tea. I experience very regular bowel movement after taking AFC Tobashi Slimming Tea. Speaking from the bottom of my heart, AFC Tobashi Slimming Tea is excellent! The detoxifying result is much faster than AFC Japan's CHŌ Beauty

Moreover, I love the fragrance of AFC Tobashi Slimming Tea. I could taste a mixture of different teas in it. I love to make my AFC Tobashi Slimming Tea with distilled water as it makes the tea taste so much better with a natural sweetness and no bitterness at all.

My rating: 4.5/5

Price: $24.90


After trying a few of AFC Japan products, my favourites so far are (not arranged in any order): 
Green Juice with Collagen 2,500mg  
LipoDOWN

Tobashi Slimming Tea



Disclaimer: I am not affiliated to AFC Japan. Review published here is based on my own experience and opinion. I am not getting paid for sharing this review.

6 comments:

  1. Tobashi Slimming Tea is one type of herbal tea which is made with the Eight Different Herbs Combination. Tobashi Slimming Tea has a Health Benefits and Weight loss Capabilities.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Yvonne!

    Our company export candle bush herb (which is the main ingredient in Tobashi & other Japanese slimming tea) to Japan since 2005. After dealing with our Japanese customers for the last 6 years; we have decided in 2011 to manufacture our own "Re-Form" slimming tea for the local market. We are currently looking for a country distributor in Singapore to market the product. Please help us to link up anyone that are interested in doing the business in Singapore. Thanks. Regards, Patrick (sales@cedarfood.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Patrick, I won't be able to help, I'm sorry.

      Delete
  3. Hi there!
    May i ask u something, does LipoDOWN really work? I've been looking for something to help get rid of my bulging tummy and huge thighs and was wondering if u could tell me which u feel i should buy - LipoDOWN or the Tobashi slimming tea? Also, which one helps lose weight faster? E-mail me at bubblygal95@hotmail.com, thank u!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, LipoDOWN helps in slimming as it curbs cravings for more food hence reducing calories intake. But whether does it helps to burn fats, it's rather difficult to tell as I have too much fats around my body, so I don't know which part of my fats it's burning or not burning. But overall, LipoDOWN did help me to loose some weight.

      About Tobashi slimming tea, I feel that it helps to reduce water retention and ease bowel movement which also helped in reducing weight as most of the time, we weigh heavier due to water retention and not fats in our body. Bulging tummy is usually due to water retention and indigestion problems, so Tobashi slimming tea might be able to help you.

      For thighs problem, I think you can try those heat-up cream as it helps to burn fats faster but if you have sensitive skin then it won't be recommended.

      Hope I've helped in any way. :)

      Delete
  4. I have also heard about Slim tea and they really helped in weight loss process. Thanks for sharing that this tea helps in increasing metabolism, I am a big fan of drinks and now I will start taking tea also, so that my metabolism can boost up and I can lose my weight quickly.
    slimming tea | weight loss tea

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...