Translate

Friday, July 8, 2011

Prevview Contest is Ongoing! It's Time to Vote!

Remember I shared about Prevview declaring Visumé war in Singapore? Now it's time for us to vote for the entry that we like best. You can view all the entries at this link.

Personally, I find that there are many awesome entries and many of them spoke really well with confidence and great content.

But, if I need to choose just 1 entry, I like this:
She sounded very sincere and credible even though her video is short. It looks like she had lots of exposure and did well academically but not sure if she would perform as well in the workforce. If I'm the HR of a company, I still think it's still worth spending the time to interview her and know more.

Now go ahead and cast your votes for the visume that you like! ^_^


Disclaimer: I am not affiliated to Prevview, Singapore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...