Translate

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

MIA ! (Missing in Action)

Hi dear readers, I'm very sorry for not blogging for a long time. I've been so heavy-loaded at work that it makes it difficult for me to find time to blog. Even when I returned home or during the weekends, I still find myself working, working ad still working. Sigh...... But luckily, I could still squeeze a little time off my busy schedule to attend some bloggers' events and meet all my lovely blogger friends again. I just hope the busy period will be over soon so that you can get to see new posts coming up and yes, I still remember that I have to pick a winner for the Ginvera Goodie Bag. Will try to do it as soon as I can. ^_^

Alright then, I'm signing off to be a bumble bee. Buzz... Buzz.... Buzz....

Love,
Yvonne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...