Translate

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Review: Olivella Hand Cream

I've won a hand cream from Olivella last month from their new launch promo on facebook. I'm not oblige to share my review about this product but since it worked well for my dry skin, so I thought I would share about it.


The product reached me safely, in good condition.


Sharing a bit about my hands:
I have always need a good hand cream wherever I go. I have dry skin on my hands and my palms 'suffer' the most. Each time I wash my hands, I got to wipe them really dry before I can step into an air-conditioned room, otherwise the skin on my palms will feel dry and tight and start to flake, and you can see tiny bits of my skin coming off when I rub my palms together. I think you can already picture how dry my hands are at that moment. I have dry cuticles as well, which will start 'cracking' when I'm in air-conditioned place and I have a very bad habit of peeling the skin off. I have to kick this habit if I want pretty hands and nails, and I'm glad that Olivella Hand Cream came to my rescue.


Before I share my thoughts about this hand cream, I would like to share some information about it.


Ingredients:


The hand cream comes with a seal that you have to break before you can use.


Alright, now let me show you how this hand cream works on my skin.


1. My hand before applying anything.
This photo wasn't taken in an air-conditioned room as I didn't want to scare you off with an old lady like hand but in this photo, you can still see those lines on my hand.

2. Squeezing out the hand cream.
The hand cream come in green colour. The colour is exactly the same as the colour of those things that glow in the dark but the colour isn't properly reflected in the above photo. Not to be afraid, the colour is actually the natural shade from Olive oil chorophyll. 

3. Spreading the hand cream.
The hand cream looks watery, making it easy to spread but it actually also feels a bit greasy, which not a lot of people can accept but whenever I'm in an air-conditioned place, the greasiness immediately became very moisturising for my skin and the feeling of greasiness was gone. My skin felt much softer and smoother instead.

4. After result.
Yes, the lines are still there but at least, I can feel that I'm having smoother skin now and my skin didn't flake as much as before.

My thoughts:
I love the moisturising effect in air-conditioned place but not in warm place due to the greasy feeling. Anyway, I love it that my skin didn't flake as much and my cuticles are growing back nicely. Another plus point is that even after washing my hands I could still feel a thin layer of the hand cream on my hands. I will continue to use this hand cream and I know that one day, my skin will become better. For scent wise, the scent is like a mixture of lavender, citrus and olive oil. The scent is generally acceptable for me. Overall, I still really quite like this hand cream.

My rating: 3.8/5 and I will consider purchasing it once I've finished the current tube.


Disclaimer: I am not affiliated to Olivella, Singapore. Review published here is based on my own experience and opinion. I am not getting paid for this.



2 comments:

  1. I love this hand-cream! It made my skin so smooth.. and it has a nice smell too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear that you like it too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...