Translate

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Review: ChocoMarvel (For Ladies Only)

This product and review is exclusively for ladies only! Sorry guys!
The product that I'm reviewing today is called ChocoMarvel. It is a chocolate flavoured drink derived from 100% natural ingredients (suitable for vegetarian) that is specially formulated to provide natural menstrual care
 

Benefits of the product:
  • Promotes blood circulation and aids in relief of menstrual cramps
  • Replenish iron loss during menstruation (woman can lose up to 50% of their daily need of iron during each menstrual cycle)
  • Helps relieve bloating, tension and discomfort
  • Improve facial complexion
  • Helps maintain hormone levels
  • Reduce irritability and depression

Sharing the ingredients and preparation method before I open the box and show you what's inside. :p

Let's open the box!
I love the packaging a lot! The colour comes in bright pink that is feminine and attractive. When I am at Watsons browsing through the supplements section, this product was easily noticed and it caught my attention. Love the colour and design really much! <3

Let's find out how the content looks like and the taste of it! 
Lots of 'cocoa' powder when I empty the content from the sachet. Even after mixing with water, the colour looks so chocolatey! I am a chocolate lover, but will this product be something that I like? Read on to find out!


My thoughts:
When I got to know that ChocoMarvel is a menstrual care product plus it is chocolate flavoured, I have the urge to give this product a try! Personally, I don't always have menstrual cramps but when I do, I feel really terrible and in pain, making me just want to stay under my blanket all day and not move at all. The first time when I try ChocoMarvel, I was having very bad menstrual cramp that I couldn't even walk upright. After I drank a cup of ChocoMarvel, I could feel my body heating up and I experienced heavier but also much smoother flow after that. My menstrual cramp also felt less painful within a short while. I would say that I am impressed with the effectiveness of ChocoMarvel. Regarding the taste, it tasted like drinking hot chocolate with slight ginger taste. Yes, you read it right, I could taste slight tinge of ginger in the drink but overall, the taste is acceptable. For the rest of the benefits such as improving facial complexion, maintaining hormone level, and reducing irritability and depression, I am not able to share about it. I guess maybe I have to take ChocoMarvel for a longer term to get noticeable results.

My rating: 3.5/5

Price: $19.90 per box

Additional info about ChocoMarvel:


If you are interested in ChocoMarvel, ChocoMarvel is available in all major retail outlets; Guardian, John Little, Mustafa, OG, Robinsons, Sasa, Sin Chong, Unity, Watsons and selected clinics and Chinese Medical Hall. 


Disclaimer: I am not affiliated to Hi-Beau, Singapore. Review published here is based on my own experience and opinion. I am not getting paid for sharing this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...