Translate

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Review: Boots 17 Oil Control Loose Powder

This is the second Boots No.17 product that I am reviewing, which is the Boots 17 Oil Control Loose Powder in Translucent. Similar to Boots 17 BB Magic Cream, this product comes in only 2 shades; Translucent and Rose.


Information about Boots 17 Oil Control Loose Powder and its ingredients:

Before opening the cap, I thought that I would have to use my own brush to apply the loose powder but to my surprise, I found a facial sponge inside! The sponge feels very smooth!

Same for all new Loose Powders, it comes with a protective seal to prevent spillage and to ensure the freshness of the product when you use it. Peel off the seal and you're ready to use!

Let me show you how the loose powder looks like.
 
The powder is extremely fine, super fine, ultra fine! The powder is finer than sifted flour.

I'm going to show the swatch of the loose powder and how the loose powder looks like after blending. The colour of the loose powder looks lighter than my natural skin shade in the swatch but after blending it, the shade looks fairly good and natural on my skin.

Swatch:

After blending:  

I'm going to show you how the loose powder looks like on my face. (Boots 17 Oil Control Loose Powder was applied on top of Boots 17 BB Magic Cream.)

My thoughts:
I didn't find this loose powder of any difference from other loose powders except that I simply love the extremely fine texture of the loose powder that gives my skin the natural look and yes, the loose powder has oil control ability. However, I think my skin wasn't hydrated enough, so the loose powder falls off easily and I got to reapply every 2 to 3 hours. Other than that, I find Boots 17 Oil Control Loose Powder quite satisfactory.

My rating: 3/5

Retail price: S$8.89 (before discount) and S$6.23 (after discount)

Further details: You can make your purchase of Boots 17 products from Boots' Website.


Thanks for reading and hope you have found this review useful. 




Disclaimer: I am not affiliated to Boots. Review published here is based on my own experience and opinion. I am not getting paid for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...