Translate

Monday, June 27, 2011

Please Vote for Me in the Final Stage of the Ginvera Challenge! ^_^

Hi all lovely visitors of Yvonne And Her Playground blog, I am currently in the final stage of the Ginvera Challenge and hope you can give me your support and vote for me in this last run.

This is the link http://www.facebook.com/ginvera.sg?sk=app_152439108153566 . Please vote for my collage. Click click!


Voting is from 27 June - 03 July 2011 and you can vote every day. 
Winner will be announced on 04 July 2011. 
Hope you can give me your greatest support!

In appreciation, I've decided to give this Ginvera Goodie Bag to one lucky voter.

The Goodie Bag consists of retail size products just for you!


If by chance, I get to win a trip to Hong Kong, I promise that I will buy back goodies for all my voters. PROMISE!
^_^


If you have voted for me, please comment in this post:
 I've voted for you!
Name:
Email address: (You may just send your email add to enquiries.yvonne@gmail.com if you are uncomfortable with showing your email to the public)
Date of vote:


You can enter yourself once a day after you have voted.
Thank you much for your votes! :)


19 comments:

  1. I've voted for you!
    Name: Christine Sim
    Email address: christinesim81@hotmail.com
    Date of vote: 27 June 2011

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've voted for you!
    Name: Jessica
    Email address: Sent to you
    Date of vote: 27/6

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've voted for you!
    Name: Christine Sim
    Email address: christinesim81@hotmail.com
    Date of vote: 28 June 2011

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've voted for you!
    Name: Slj Slk
    Email address: I've emailed you
    Date of vote: 28 Jun 2011

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've voted for you!
    Name:Elaine lee
    Email address: bubble_pure@hotmail.com
    Date of vote:28 June 2011

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've voted for you!
    Name: Jerlyn Tan
    Email address: yongyuanaiinii@gmail.com
    Date of vote: 28 June 2011

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've voted for you!
    Name: Jessica
    Email address: Sent to you
    Date of vote: 28/6

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've voted for you!
    Name: Vivian Tan
    Email address: hibari_88@hotmail.com
    Date of vote: 28/6

    ReplyDelete
  9. i have voted for you . Good luck to you and hope that u will win... i will ask my friends to vote for u ^^

    Name : Shine Tang
    Email address : shineshy15@hotmail.com
    Date of vote :29/06/2011

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've voted for you!
    Name: Slj Slk
    Email address: I've emailed you
    Date of vote: 29 Jun 2011

    ReplyDelete
  11. ops! i've voted daily since day 1 but forgot to update her. what should i do?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Don't worry Irene, you can include the dates you have voted for this giveaway. Will be able to track.

    Thanks for voting for me! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've voted for you!
    Name: Jessica
    Email address: Sent to you
    Date of vote: 29/6

    ReplyDelete
  14. Voted!
    Name: Irene Soh
    Email: ireneyksoh@yahoo.com.sg
    Date of vote: 27/06, 28/06, 29/06, 30/06

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've voted for you!
    Name: Jessica
    Email address: Sent to you
    Date of vote: 30/6

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've voted for you!
    Name: Slj Slk
    Email address: I've emailed you
    Date of vote: 1 Jul 2011

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've voted for you!
    Name: Slj Slk
    Email address: I've emailed you
    Date of vote: 3 Jul 2011

    ReplyDelete
  18. I've voted for you!
    Name: Slj Slk
    Email address: I've emailed you
    Date of vote: 3 Jul 2011

    ReplyDelete
  19. I've voted for you!

    Name: Daphnegal

    Email address: dapgal1234@hotmai.com

    Date of vote:29 June 2011

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...