Translate

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Ginvera Bloggers' Challenge Stage 2 @ Novus Restaurant

As the title mentioned, I've made it to the Stage 2 of the challenge out of 100 bloggers and I'm now a step closer to winning a Hong Kong trip! Whoohoo! I'm praying hard and hope that I will be able to win it and I need your support! ^_^


Last week, I was invited to the Ginvera Private Event together with other 9 bloggers who have made it to the Top 10 and 30 others voters. Why are there voters? Read on to find out! The event was held at Novus Restaurant located at the National Museum of Singapore.
I love the ambience at Novus Restaurant. Novus Restaurant is so well designed that it looks like a fine dining restaurant.

Here's the flow of what went on during the event:

For the start of the event, we were introduced to Ginvera Green Tea series which includes the Ginvera Green Tea Aqua Whitening Cream and Ginvera Green Tea Nude Cover BB Cream. (I've shared my review about these 2 products before, you may read it here: http://yvonneandherplayground.blogspot.com/2011/05/review-ginvera-green-tea-aqua-whitening.html
 
After the introduction, we had hands-on session. We were told to apply Ginvera Green Tea Aqua Whitening Cream and Ginvera Green Tea Nude Cover BB Cream on our hands separately and measure the moisture level of our skin with an equipment. Ginvera Green Tea Aqua Whitening Cream and Ginvera Green Tea Nude Cover BB Cream were compared with Brand X and Brand Y respectively.
After the test, needless to say, you know which products emerged as winners! ^_^

After this, it's Bloggers Show & Tell session, where the Top 10 bloggers have to share about 1 Ginvera product (Ginvera Marvel Gel, Ginvera Green Tea Aqua Whitening Cream or Ginvera Green Tea Nude Cover BB Cream) and voters have to cast their votes to the blogger whom they think have presented well.

For my presentation, I shared about the Ginvera Green Tea Aqua Whitening Cream.
 That's me giving my presentation. I was so nervous during the presentation as I wasn't expecting such a huge crowd. I could hear jitters through the echo of my voice. My hands went numb while presenting. My mind was literally blank and I think I've said some wrong words but I'm glad that my presentation was over.

Here's a collage of my presentation. (You may click on it for a larger view.) I would need your support by voting for my collage at this link: http://www.facebook.com/ginvera.sg?sk=app_152439108153566
Voting is from 27 June - 03 July 2011 and you can vote every day. 
Winner will be announced on 04 July 2011. 
Please give me your greatest support!


During the event, we had some refreshments!

The starter. It has cucumber, tomato, custard sauce etc.

The tart (biscuit) is nice. The filling is a mixture of mushroom and onion. Weird taste.

I love this! Don't know what's the meat but it is very delicious! 

I love salmons but not for this. They added too much vinegar such that the salmons tasted sour.

This lychee macaron looks pretty but too sweet!

I love this! Chocolates coated with cocoa powder. Yummy! I really miss this chocolate!



After the event, everyone received a Ginvera Goodie Bag containing retail size products!
 I am going to give this goodie bag to one lucky reader because I love my readers! 
Stay tuned for the giveaway! \(^∀^)ノ



Thank you The Sample Store and Ginvera for organising this event! Muackz! <3


2 comments:

  1. Have voted for you. And got my family members to help vote too. All the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you are so nice! Thank you lots lots lots lots lots!!! Muackz!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...