Translate

Monday, June 6, 2011

NEA Eco Music Challenge Showcase at Timbre @ The Substation

I've attended the showcase of Season 1 Eco Music Challenge last week held at Timbre @ The Substation. Thank you Omy and NEA for the invitation.

It was a really great evening as I met Tiphanie, Jing and Xinyi. And I also saw Dasmond Koh!!! I didn't know that Dasmond Koh was the host for the event and I'm so happy that I got to see him live for the first time and to my surprise, during the interactive session, Dasmond Koh picked me! Don't know if that was my lucky day or what. Hehe.


As mentioned, the event was held at Timbre (located behind The Substation). That was my first time to Timbre and surprisingly, I quite like Timbre. Timbre is a really nice place to chill with colleagues after work or even meet up with friends for some nice chatting session. 

Sharing some photos of Timbre.
Timbre even have a stage for live band performances!!!

Oh yes! I've not explained what Eco Music Challenge is about. 

What is Eco Music Challenge about?

Basically, Eco Music Challenge is an online song-writing competition organised by National Environment Agency (NEA) for talented and passionate individuals to express their appreciation and support for our beautiful environment through music.

If you love composing, love music, love to sing and most importantly, love the environment, and you wish to spread the awareness about the importance to care for our environment, then this is YOUR Chance!

So, what went on for this Eco Music Challenge Showcase?

For this event, the stage at Timbre was given to the finalists from Season 1 of Eco Music Challenge to showcase their masterpieces. They are the inspiration for many who could be interested to participate in this challenge but lack the courage. And for the finalists from Season 1, we have.....

And, the guest singer for the event is Jill-Marie Thomas, winner for OMG (One Minute of Glory).

 
There is also Inch Chua, a passionate writer-singer who is also the cover girl for Eco Music Challenge 2011.


And of course, there's food and drink for everyone while enjoying the songs.
Drinks for me, Tiphanie and her partner.




Take part in the Eco Music Challenge 2011 with a song of your own and you might be the winner!
NEA banner


There will also be 7 Consolation prizes of $300 each, plus 2 special category prizes (Young Musician Award & Most Popular Song Award), which will each receive S$300 cash prize as well!


If you vote for your favourite Eco song, you might just win a 16GB Ipod Nano for yourself!


For more information, visit the Official Eco Music Challenge website Now!

 Signing off with a photo of Tiphanie and me. (Photo from Tiphanie).


And also a photo of Xinyi and me. (Photo from Xinyi).



Credits: Photos without my watermark are from Eco Music Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...