Translate

Friday, May 20, 2011

Review: Ginvera Green Tea Aqua Whitening Cream and Ginvera Green Tea Nude Cover BB Cream

Today I will be sharing my reviews on 2 products; 
1. Ginvera Green Tea Aqua Whitening Cream 
2. Ginvera Green Tea Nude Cover BB Cream


Now, let's start with the Ginvera Green Tea Aqua Whitening Cream first. 

Details about Ginvera Green Tea Aqua Whitening Cream and directions to use:

Ingredients:

Let's move on. :) 

I'll be showing you the colour and texture of this product.
White colour with creamy texture but it is pretty lightweight, not like those thick, greasy cream. 

Spread it evenly on your skin and use tapping method for faster absorption of the product.

Within seconds, the product got absorbed into my skin.
 The product leaves a white cast on my skin making my skin look radiant immediately. You can observe the difference in the shade of my skin in the photo above.

My thoughts: 
I love how lightweight the product is on my skin and I can feel that my skin is able to breathe even though it is in cream form. The product got absorbed into my skin fast and did not feel greasy unless I apply too much of it on my face. I love the scent of flora and green tea. I love it that this product is able to keep my skin matte for long hours but felt that it is not hydrating enough for the dry areas of my face. This product helps to brightening up dull skin immediately but if you are looking for skin whitening then I guess have to use for a longer period of time to view the result.

My rating: 3.5/5

Retail price: $16.90 for 40g


Next is the review on Ginvera Green Tea Nude Cover BB Cream.

Details about Ginvera Green Tea Nude Cover BB Cream and directions to use:
 


Ingredients:  

The opening is quite huge, so don't squeeze the tube too hard but I am glad that this BB cream isn't too watery, otherwise too much of the BB cream will flow out.


Let me show you the colour and texture of this product. 
 This BB cream comes with yellow undertone, so it looks a bit greyish when I spread out the BB cream. This BB cream is creamy in texture yet it is also kind of watery, so the BB cream does not feels heavy on my skin.

Spread the BB cream evenly with slight tapping, and here's how my skin looks like.
The BB cream leaves a powdery finish on my skin.

After the BB cream oxidised, I compared it with my right hand. (My right hand is my original skintone without anything applied on it.)
  The left hand looks brighter and the veins are less visible.

Let me show you how this BB cream looks like on my face through the "Before" and "After" photos.

Before:

After:

Have you noticed that my skin tone looks more even, brighter, and my dark eye circles were gone?
Yes, I'm also pretty amazed by the results of this BB cream.

My thoughts:
I love the concealing power of this BB cream and the texture did not feel heavy on my skin. The watery creamy texture makes even spreading of BB cream a breeze and the BB cream got absorbed by my skin really fast, leaving no greasy feeling but a powdery finish. I love this kind of powdery finish! :) This BB cream did not make my face looks cakey after all the perspiring and sebum excretion on my face. If you think that the BB cream will make your skin looks pale, no worries because after adding blusher and lip colour, the end result is pretty good. Added goodness is the SPF30PA++.
However, the sad thing about this BB cream is that it gives me a hydrated skin initially but a few hours later (about 1 to 2 hours), the BB cream kind off sank into my fine lines, making my fine lines more obvious than normal, so I would advise to use really moisturising product before this BB cream and everything will be fine.

My rating: 3.5/5

Retail price: $16.90 for 25ml


Thanks for reading and hope these reviews would be useful for you.

If you are interested to try these products, 'Like' Ginvera Singapore's Facebook and fill in your address, and samples of the products will be mailed straight to your house. 

Lastly, thank you Ginvera for the products and thank you The Sample Store for inviting me to review them.


Disclaimer: I am not affiliated to The Sample Store and Ginvera, Singapore. Reviews published here are based on my own experiences and opinions. I am not getting paid for sharing these reviews.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...