Elicina is an original product from Chile. It is organic, natural, hypoallergenic, and it is a safe natural cream that triggers the regeneration of your skin.
There are 2 different types, Elicina Plus Cream and Elicina Cream. Elicina Cream does not contain moisturiser, so for people with drier skin, Elicina Plus Cream is recommended in order to avoid excessive dryness or tightness produced by the exfoliant action of the extract.
Elicina Plus Cream is designed for people with dry and/or sensitive skin that require more humectants in order to avoid irritation, dryness and tightness. Elicina Plus has 80% of snail extract and the other 20% are enriched with carefully selected humectants for a balanced and effective moisture. This new formulation gives your skin a refreshing sensation of elasticity and firmness.
Information about Elicina:
Elicina Plus Cream acts as an exfoliate that eliminate dead cells, destroys pathogens, heals and regenerates damaged tissue. It reduces scars, removes damaged cells and imperfections. It nourishes the skin, protects it from free radicals, improves elasticity. It also increases density, moisture retention capacity and skin’s firmness and leaves it baby soft and smooth.
Warning! : There are products in the market that claimed to contain snail extract when they actually don't, so always look out for snail extract in the ingredients list before making your purchase to make your money worthwhile. Elicina is an authentic and reliable brand which you can definitely trust. ◕ ‿ ◕
According to Elicina, Elicina products have been designed to be as natural as possible (snail is not sacrificed in this process).
- Comprised of 80% snail extract and 20% cream base
- Suitable for all skin types and all age groups
- Contains no colorants or perfumes
- Has no side effects
- Safe for children and for pregnant and nursing mothers
Direction for use (Obtained from Elicina):
FACE: Apply a small amount twice a day on previously cleaned skin. Afterwards moisturiser can be applied if necessary.
SKIN: Apply twice a day using a small amount. It doesn’t stain clothes nor skin in direct contact to sunlight.
Are you ready to find out about the effectiveness of Elicina Plus Cream?
Scroll down and read on!
Every product comes with the seal to ensure the freshness of the product when you receive it.
Let me show you how your skin will look like with Elicina Plus Cream applied on.
The texture of Elicina Plus Cream is slight creamy but very lightweight and gets absorbed by the skin quite well. After spreading onto the skin, there will be a thin white film but not to worry, after a few seconds, the product will be absorbed into the skin. Elicina Plus Cream doesn't leave any greasy feeling unless too much of the product is applied to the skin, making it longer for the product to get fully absorbed by the skin.
(Take note: Elicina Plus Cream has no whitening effect. Photo 3 is taken when the sun got out from the clouds, hence my skin appeared brighter in the photo.)
I've used Elicina Plus Cream on my face and stretch marks, which I will be showing you the results.
Firstly, let's see the face. (Warning! : The skin might not look pleasant to your eyes.)
Have you noticed the effectiveness of Elicina Plus Cream?
1. Redness on skin reduced by a lot. My skin used to take about 2 months to heal and for the redness to be gone but with Elicina Plus Cream, my skin healed faster.
2. Pit holes on cheeks are not so deep now. I used to have very bad acne problem during my teens, leaving ugly 'holes' on my face but I've seen improvement after using Elicina Plus Cream.
3. Skin became smoother.
Next, let me share how Elicina Plus Cream worked for my stretch marks.
You will notice that the stretch marks started to fade out on my skin after using Elicina Plus Cream, and after 1 month, the stretch marks look less obvious. I think you might have noticed that the stretch marks take longer to see the result than my face. This is because, according to the direction of use, I should apply Elicina Plus Cream twice a day on the stretch marks but I only applied once a day.
The results seen after using Elicina Plus Cream are amazing, isn't it?
My rating: 4/5
Be one of those to enjoy the great and real benefits that only can be offered by the inventors and creators of the Snail Cream. Your skin deserves the Original.
Disclaimer: I am not affiliated to Elicina, Singapore. Review published here is based on my own experiences and opinions. I am not getting paid for sharing this review.