Translate

Monday, May 2, 2011

Counting Down to 《女人聚乐部》 !

Channel U will be showing the 《女人聚乐部》 (Ladies' Nite) programme tomorrow! Yay! Yay! Yay!
I have been counting down to this programme as this programme is almost similar to Taiwan's 《女人我最大》 (Nu Ren Wo Zui Da) but this is Singapore's version, and I hope to learn more tips from Ladies' Nite. Super excited!!! (゚▽ ゚)



For bloggers who are interested to attend the filming of this programme, you can send in your particulars.

I won't be able to attend this as my family is celebrating Mothers' Day on that day. It's sad for me but Mother comes first. :)

2 comments:

  1. vivan is so hot i love her~!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm... For me, I'm not sure whether "hot" is the right word to describe Vivian but I think she's rather cute and outgoing. Maybe due to her character, she made this show (Ladies' Nite) more lively by trying out things and doing stuffs that people don't even dare to do in front of the camera which will be watched by many audiences through the TV.

    I remember there was one episode in Ladies' Nite where she became the model to show how to put on a bra. I salute her for doing that, and with the demo that she did, it makes people understand and learn better than just listening to all the talks.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...