Translate

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Haul Cum Simple Review: Baviphat Nail Products

Some time back I hauled from Baviphat again. This time, I bought some nail products.

I bought 2 base coats, 1 top coat and 2 nail strengtheners. I love the cute design of the polishes.

So far, I've used the base coat and the nail strengthener, so you will notice from the above photo that 2 of the polishes have been used. I will be sharing my thoughts about these 2 polishes in this post. :)


My thoughts:
I love the Baviphat base coat as it works well, fulfilling the function of what a base coat does but I am disappointed with the Baviphat nail strengthener. Baviphat nail strengthener has too much alcohol in it and I experienced drier skin on areas near the nails after using it. The nail strengthener also did not give me harder nails unless I apply a thicker coat. However, after applying a thicker coat, I realised that the polish gets chipped off easily, lasting for 2 days at most, so now I use Baviphat nail strengthener as a top coat instead since it is colourless and gives a sleek, glossy finish on my nails.

My rating for Baviphat base coat: 4/5

My rating for Baviphat nail strengthener: 2/5

Commenting on the brush, I would say the brush is rather good. The size is just nice, the bristle doesn't split nor shed, and it makes application of the nail polish very easy and even. Love it! :)

That's all for this post. I hope this post will be useful for you if you ever decide to buy Baviphat base coat or nail strengthener.



Disclaimer: I am not affiliated to Baviphat. Reviews published here are based on my own experiences and opinions. I am not getting paid for sharing these reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...