Translate

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Review on Viccal and Hanamei (Part 2)

In the post, I will be sharing my review about Hanamei Serum and Hanamei Mask. These products are meant for after-care after your hair removal.
(If you have not read Part 1: Review on Viccal Serum, you may click here.)

The full name for Hanamei Serum is called Hanamei Hair Removal After-care Brightening Serum. The full name for Hanamei Mask is called Hanamei Hair removal After-care Comforting Mask
I know the names sound long and difficult to remember, so I've shorten the names to Hanamei Serum and Hanamei Mask respectively.  ;)

Before I share my review, I would like to introduce a bit about Hanami since it is a new brand launched recently in Singapore, and I suppose not many people have heard of this brand yet.


What is Hanamei?
Hanamei is created specifically to care for your most intimate area especially after any hair removal therapies. Besides providing instant relief after waxing, Hanamei also help keep delicate skin supple, smooth and fair over time.
Rich in pure Japanese botanical extracts, the Hanamei Intimate Beauty Treatment range is gentle yet effective for everyday use, even on other areas like the underarms, elbows and kneecaps where skin is often rough and darkened.

What is Hanamei made of?
Hanamei is specially formulated with only natural Japanese plant ingredients. Each botanical extract is carefully chosen and blended together to care for your delicate skin. Free from alcohol, artificial preservatives and colourants, the Hanamei Intimate Beauty Treatment range provides instant relief after any hair removal therapy and ensures that your skin stays healthy, smooth and fair naturally over time.

What are the Key Ingredients?
Sakura Extract moisturises and prevents rough skin.
Amurense Bark is anti-bacterial and reduces the likelihood of follicle and pore infection.
Artichoke Extract reduces inflammation of skin and helps minimise itchiness.
Organic Rosewater gently calms the emotional and physiological aspects of skin.
Aloe Vera Extract has a wound-healing effect and soothes the skin.

I will be sharing my review about Hanamei Serum first followed by Hanamei Mask. 

This is a feminine review.


Alright, here's the picture of Hanamei Serum

Ingredients:

Naturally fragranced with organic Rosewater, this serum is infused with skin-nourishing natural actives that are easily and quickly absorbed for more radiant, moisture-charged and beautiful skin.

Use Hanamei Serum to:
• Maintain elasticity and resilience of skin
• Minimise ingrown hair
• Lighten the appearance of skin darkened by hair removal and micro-abrasion

Hanamei Serum can also be used on the underarms, elbows or kneecaps to lighten and smoothen out rough skin.

 This is the colour of the serum. 

In the photos below, I would be showing the texture of this serum and also how fast this serum is able to get absorbed into the skin.
 
The texture is very light and it feels exactly like water.

After spreading the serum on my skin, I left it on for a few seconds and the serum got absorbed into my skin almost immediately. The serum made my skin radiant and smooth.

Sharing my hair removal experiences and my thoughts about Hanamei Serum: 
For people who had done hair removal before, I believe you have experienced issues like ingrown hair, micro-abrasion, darkening of skin etc. and these are also issues that I've encountered myself. Sometimes I shave my underarm area as this is a cheap way to remove unglam hairs, but the machine tends to cause micro-abrasion on my skin which hurts after I shaved and also when I perspire. However, with Hanamei Serum, it helped to soothe my skin and the pain felt was greatly reduced. Furthermore, after applying Hanamei Serum on the newly shaved area, I could feel that Hanamei Serum acts like a barrier on my skin which made the pain felt when I perspire very minimal, sometimes I don't feel the pain at all. 

Having shaved my underarm countless times, I've noticed that my skin turned darker in shade. After using Hanamei Serum on my darkened areas for a month plus, I've noticed the darkened areas started to lighten. I am very happy to be able to see such a result as this is something that I wasn't able to achieve in other underarm whitening products that I've used before. The Hanamei Serum also works well for minimising the darkening of skin after removal of hairs

Sometimes, I will go for waxing when I have extra cash to spend but waxing gives me problems like ingrown hairs and darkened skin. After waxing, sometimes I just neglect the waxed area, and this resulted in darkening of my skin. After I've used Hanamei Serum, I am happy to see lesser ingrown hair and also lightening of my darkened skin.

Other things that I love about this Hanamei Serum: 
1) The scent. I love the rose scent and I always like to take a sniff before I use the serum to apply to my skin. It gives me the relaxed, soothing feeling.
2) The lightweight and non-sticky feeling. The serum almost felt like nothing after it got absorbed into my skin, and it did not leave any sticky nor greasy feeling. Even when I perspire, the areas that I apply Hanamei Serum still feel fresh and it did not give me any uncomfortable feeling.
3) Moisturised, smooth skin. I like the feeling of my skin after applying Hanamei Serum. The richness of Hanamei Serum is suitable for my skin and it made my skin well hydrated and smooth to touch. It also helped to smooth out my rough skin.
4) No clogging of my hair follicles. This is also one of the main reasons that made me continue to use Hanamei Serum.

My rating: 4.7/5 

If you are interested to purchase Hanamei Serum, orders can be made only via phone or email for the time being until the distribution channels have been confirmed. Telephone: 6343 0157



Moving on, here comes the review on Hanamei Mask.

Ingredients:  

The Hanamei Mask is specifically designed and formulated to provide instant relief and care for delicate skin in the bikini area that has undergone hair removal therapies.

Naturally fragranced with organic Rosewater, this 100% cotton mask is rich in skin-nourishing natural actives that are easily and quickly absorbed into skin, keeping your intimate areas supple and smooth.

Use the Hanamei Mask to:
• Soothe and minimise skin soreness
• Reduce redness and skin irritation
• Protect skin against follicle and pore infection

Use a chilled Hanamei Mask after waxing for instant relief. The mask helps to reduce soreness and prevent inflammation.

  This is the colour of the mask, slight greenish in colour. 

Opening up Hanamei mask so that you can see how the shape is like.

Sharing my hair removal experience and my thoughts about Hanamei Mask: 

The bikini area is more sensitive than other parts of the body and this area also hurt more than other areas after hair removal. When I use Hanamei Mask, I could immediately feel the area less painful and it gave a soothing feeling. Best recommended to use the chilled mask for best results. If you are expecting to see results like reduce in redness and skin irritation, and protection against follicle and pore infection, you have to use this Hanamei mask continuously for at least 3 days. When I received this box of Hanamei mask, a box consists of 7 pieces, so I used the mask on the bikini area for 5 days and the remaining masks, I used it on my underarms.

After 5 days of continuous use of the Hanamei masks, I've noticed that my bikini area was less red, less itchy, and I did not get any pore infection. Using Hanamei mask is just like pampering my skin with sheet masks but the texture of the lotion for Hanamei mask is much lightweight and not as thick as the sheet mask we use for face.  

When I use Hanamei masks on my underarms, it helped to hydrate and soften my skin. After using the mask, I could use the mask to gently rub and remove the dead cells on my underarm. Dead cells and some tiny hairs came out easily after using Hanamei mask. I really like this part.

For the scent, I could smell a mixture of rose and aloe vera. 

That's all for my review for the Hanamei mask.
 
My rating: 4/5 

If you are interested to purchase Hanamei mask, orders can be made only via phone or email for the time being until the distribution channels have been confirmed. Telephone: 6343 0157


Thank you The Sample Store for inviting me to review these products from Hanamei


I love Hanamei! Thanks for reading this review! ;)


Disclaimer: I am not affiliated to The Sample Store and Hanamei, Singapore. Review published here is based on my own experiences and opinions. I am not getting paid for sharing this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...