Translate

Monday, April 18, 2011

Review on Physiogel Shampoo Plus (For Sensitive Scalp)

Hi! Today I will be reviewing on a Physiogel product.



The product that I'm going to share in this post is this Physiogel Shampoo Plus that I've finished using.This product was given to me when I attended Physiogel Bloggers' Event last year.
 

Info about Physiogel Shampoo:
 

Ingredients:

Appearance of this shampoo:
The shampoo comes in a slight yellowish gel form.



My thoughts:
The shampoo foams up slightly but not the very foamy type of shampoo, so I have to use about twice the amount shown above for each wash so that it is able to cover my whole hair and scalp. This shampoo managed to clean my scalp well without giving me dry scalp and it doesn't dry my hair as well. There isn't any nice fragrance in this shampoo. After using this shampoo, I feel that this shampoo is quite suitable for sensitive scalp as it is quite mild and gentle. There is also Pro-Vitamin B5 in this shampoo which studies have shown to stimulate skin cell regeneration for healing of the skin and scalp. 


Thanks for reading. Hope this review is useful for people with sensitive scalp. :))


Disclaimer: I am not affiliated to Physiogel, Singapore.  Review for product showcased is based on my own experience and opinion. I am not getting paid for this.

8 comments:

  1. Isn't there a Physiogel. Conditioner? And if none, is it ok to use any conditioner with this Physiogel shampoo plus?

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anon, Physiogel does not has conditioner. The aim of Physiogel is to work on dehydrated skin and sensitive scalp, but for conditioner, we only place it on our hair, not the scalp. Yes, it is ok to use any conditioner with Physiogel shampoo plus.
      Hope this helps! :)

      Delete
  2. Hello. I'm sorry for asking this but can you make another more detailed review of the shampoo? I really want to know how it works for others before I try it out. Is it too drying? Is it moisturizing enough?

    I am also looking for reviews for their Shower Cream. There were a LOT of bloggers who attended the Physiogel event but it seems that almost no one made a review on their Shampoo and Shower Cream.

    Thank you so much! This would be of help.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anon, please feel free to post your questions under the comment column and I'll try my best to answer your questions.

      Regarding the Physiogel shampoo, it works all right on dry scalp. It helps to moisturise the scalp but definitely not the hair. I won't say that the shampoo is very moisturising cos otherwise it would have made the scalp turn greasy easily. Its moisturising level is quite acceptabble.

      Regarding the Physiogel shower cream, I find it rather difficult to use because it only lathers into slight foam, hence it's difficult to spread across the whole body. I have to use quite a huge amount of the shower cream for each wash which I think makes it not very cost friendly. However, I do like the feeling of my moisturised skin after each wash.

      I like using Physiogel to keep my skin moistuirsed but Physiogel doesn't add fragrance into their products, so for me, I think it's rather boring not to smell good after showering.

      Hope I have answered your question. :)

      Delete
    2. 1. Do you still feel the need to use a conditioner after washing with the shampoo?
      2. Do you feel the shower cream cleanses well?

      Thank you so much! The drugstores in my country do not carry the shampoo and shower cream. A friend is going to SG next week so I want to make sure before I buy a few bottles.

      Delete
  3. Hi Anon, yes conditioner is needed. As I've mentioned, Physiogel shampoo moisturises the scalp and not the hair, so to keep the hair soft and smooth, we still need conditioner to do the job.

    The shower cream cleanses well, just like how normal body wash does its job.

    Cheers,
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Must we use it daily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anon, yes it is to be used daily. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...