Translate

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Review on Lioele Aroma Foam Cleanser

I bought this Lioele Aroma Foam Cleanser (Lemongrass) quite some time ago and have been using this for more than a month. I never thought I would share my review about this product initially, however, after using this cleanser, I was totally sold! I am amazed with the results this cleanser gave me and wanted to share a good product with you. Hence, here I am, sharing my review about this cleanser. Enjoy reading! :)


This cleanser is for oily and combination skin. I have dry skin but my skin tends to produce a lot of sebum along the T-zone area, so I decided to get this cleanser which I only use at night. What's more? This cleanser also works as a makeup remover. Whoo!


Lets check out some info about this cleanser.

Now, lets check out this cleanser! :)
The cleanser comes in a slight yellowish colour and I use about twice this amount for each wash.

This is what you will get, really mild foaming but it is capable of giving you a clean face.

My thoughts:
1. Nice scent. The scent didn't smell like lemongrass. The smell is kind of close to the Mentholatum Acnes Medicated face wash.But it is refreshing though!
2. Cleanse well. It is able to remove all sebum, dirt and makeup on my face without giving my skin the tightness. However, this cleanser isn't able to remove permanent makeup.
3. No harsh or negative reaction to my skin after using it.
This cleanser works well as a normal cleanser, satisfying everything that a cleanser should be. You will love it too! :)) 

My rating:
4.5/5

Thanks for reading. Hope you like this review post. :)


Disclaimer: I am not affiliated to Lush Group (aka Secretive), Singapore. Review published here is based on my own experiences and opinions. I bought this item with my own money. I am not getting paid for sharing this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...