Translate

Monday, April 25, 2011

Review on Lancome Maqui Blanc Miracle

Hi everyone, today I will be sharing my review on a compact foundation that I love a lot. I received this sample of Lancome Maqui Blanc Miracle Foundation when I attended Cozycot's International Women's Day.


Firstly, let me share some info about Lancome Maqui Blanc Miracle Foundation.
 


Let me show you how this sample looks like. This cute mini size is really convenient to bring for travelling.

There are 2 different sides to the sponge applicator.
The porous side...

The smooth side...

I use the porous side to pick up the powder and spread it on my face, and use the smooth side to blend out. I use the smooth side to apply the powder to my open pores as well. 

Why I love Lancome Maqui Blanc Miracle Foundation?
* I love Lancome Maqui Blanc Miracle Foundation as it helps to make my pores smaller and less visible.
* I love Lancome Maqui Blanc Miracle Foundation as it gives me smooth, radiance looking skin. I'm using Shade 01 and I love how this product is able to brighten the look of my skin and make the redness on my face less obvious.
* I love Lancome Maqui Blanc Miracle Foundation as SPF 35/PA+++ and I know my skin is getting protection against the sun's harmful rays.
* I love Lancome Maqui Blanc Miracle Foundation as it is able to give me long-wear results, so I don't have to touch up my makeup frequently.
* I love the lightweight feeling of Lancome Maqui Blanc Miracle Foundation on my skin and it does not feel cakey nor clog my pores.

Here is the swatch of Lancome Maqui Blanc Miracle Foundation.

Here is my look with Lancome Maqui Blanc Miracle Foundation. I love this foundation simply lots that I find myself reaching out to the Lancome Maqui Blanc Miracle Foundation very frequently. 




Will I purchase Lancome Maqui Blanc Miracle Foundation?
Yes, I will definitely purchase this product. :)

My rating: 4.5/5 

Thanks for reading. (^.^)


Disclaimer: I am not affiliated to Lancome, Singapore. Review published here is based on my own experiences and opinions. I am not getting paid for sharing this review.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...