Translate

Friday, April 22, 2011

Review on HOPE GIRL – SMUDGE NO MORE !

                                                Happy Earth Day!           Happy Easter Day!
For this special day, I have a product that I will be sharing my review about. :)

The product that I am reviewing today is the Hope Girl Under Eye Magic Cleaner. I love the chic design!

Info about this product:

If you apply your eye makeup wrongly and need to make quick amendments, you can use this.

If you encounter smudges for your eye makeup, you can use this.

Using this product can help to prevent premature formation of wrinkles and sagging of the under eye from pulling of the skin.

Let me introduce the goodness of this product! :)


Opening up the cap...

Rolling up the product... This is the maximum length of this product.

Texture:
The texture feels like lipbalm and it glides on easily on my skin, there is no greasy or sticky feeling after wiping off the product. There is no need to rinse off the product.

I'm going to show you how good this product is by showing you a test.

I've applied 3 products that I used most frequently on my hand, and I'm going to show you how this product is able to effectively remove the makeup. :)
The top product is an eye highlighter, the second product is an eyeliner, the last product is also an eyeliner.

I'm going to show the test on the eye highlighter first.

I've glided on the Under Eye Magic Cleaner on the eye highlighter 5 times, in one direction. 
Tip: Only glide in one direction, either inwards or outwards when you're trying to remove the makeup on the eye. Do not glide in both directions as it will only cause your eye makeup to smudge.
You can see that the Under Eye Magic Cleaner has already dissolved the eye highlighter.

I am going to wipe with a tissue and lets see the result.
Most of the eye highlighter removed! :)

I've applied the Under Eye Magic Cleaner on the eye highlighter again, and the eye highlighter is mostly dissolved now. All of the eye highlighter is easily removed with a wipe using tissue. I used dry tissue.
This product is really amazing isn't it? Now, I am going to show the test on the brown eyeliner.

The steps are the same as above.
1. I've glided on the Under Eye Magic Cleaner on the eyeliner 5 times, in one direction.

2. Wipe off with a tissue.

3. Apply the Under Eye Magic Cleaner on the same area.

4. Wipe off with a tissue and the end result I've got is a clean skin. :)

Lastly, I'm going to show you the test on a black eyeliner. The steps are the same as above.
1. I've glided on the Under Eye Magic Cleaner on the eyeliner 5 times, in one direction.

2. Wipe off with a tissue.

3. Apply the Under Eye Magic Cleaner on the same area.

4. Wipe off with a tissue and the end result I got. There is still a bit of the eyeliner colour left on my skin but not to worry, just apply the Under Eye Magic Cleaner again and the eyeliner is fully removed! :)

Final result on my hand. All makeup have been successfully removed! Cool product!!!

This Hope Girl Under Eye Magic Cleaner is an amazing remover but I hope the stick can be thinner, so that I can remove my eye makeup at the specific area that I want to remove instead of removing a large portion of my eye makeup.

Benefits of this Hope Girl Under Eye Magic Cleaner:
1. Remove smudges.
2. Convenient for makeup repair.
3. Moisturise under eye. (I can really feel that my skin is smoother after I've used this.)
4. Prevent premature wrinkles and sagging on our delicate eye.

Now I can apply my smokey eye makeup without worrying that it will be difficult to correct my eye makeup, and I also don't have to worry about ugly smudges on my eye.

Hope Girl Under Eye Magic Cleaner is scentless. It also did not give me any eye irritation or negative effects on my skin. 
My rating: 4/5

Additional info:


Retail Locations

1) BHG, Bugis
2) BHG, Clementi
3) SYY (#07-01/02 Liat Tower - Orchard Road)

For online purchase, you may register at www.anoiv.com

You may also join http://www.facebook.com/Anoiv.International as Facebook Fan.


Disclaimer: I am not affiliated to Hope Girl and Anoiv, Singapore. Review published here is based on my own experiences and opinions. I am not getting paid for sharing this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...