Translate

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Review on AFC Japan Ginkgo Advance

Hi everyone, do you still remember the AFC Ginkgo Advance I've introduced in my earlier post? You may click here if you have not read about it.

In this post, I will be sharing my experience and thoughts about the AFC Ginkgo Advance and how I derived the best way to consume these Ginkgo caplets.

Here it goes.....



Firstly, let me share a bit about my schedule. My schedule fluctuates and sometimes I have loads of work to do that it makes me feel like I’m suffocating. I feel that I need something that can help improve both mental concentration and energy, and I’m glad to have found AFC Ginkgo Advance.

For AFC Ginkgo Advance, the recommended dosage is 2-4 caplets daily.

Here’s my review…

DAY 1: The first time I took 2 caplets of AFC Ginkgo Advance. I took it at night, around 10pm when I felt that my eyes were getting tired. I remembered that I needed to burn midnight oil that night as I had loads of work to be done. After consuming the Ginkgo caplets, I immediately felt more alert and my eyes less tired. The whole feeling I had is like having a sudden boost of energy in my body. The feeling is really amazing! I managed to stay awake till 3am and did my work with much efficiency. At 3am, my mind was still clear and alert. On normal days, I would have been so tired with my eyes almost closing while doing my work. That was the first time I took Ginkgo and I am impressed with how effective it was.

WEEK 1: Waking up at 7am, I like how the Ginkgo keeps me energetic and fresh. I stepped out of the house feeling much more alert than usual. Having a good start in the morning makes me feel happy. I also find that Ginkgo gives me better concentration at whatever I am doing.

I tried increasing the dosage to 4 caplets a day. It seems that taking Ginkgo either in the morning or after lunch works best. If I take it after lunch, my mind remain alert till about 7pm. When I take my next 2 caplets after dinner, I feel myself being able to concentrate better till about 12am or 1am.

MY OVERALL CONCLUSION: After taking AFC Ginkgo Advance for weeks, I realised that taking the Ginkgo when I’m feeling restless gives me really great effect. Or taking the Ginkgo during stressful periods when I need the energy boost to give me better concentration to focus on things that I need to do. For general maintenance, I feel that taking 2 caplets a day is sufficient for me. For an intensive dose, I would take 4 caplets daily.

I hope you have enjoyed reading my review and what I've shared above is my sole experience after consuming AFC Ginkgo Advance and results may vary for different individuals. 



Disclaimer: I am not affiliated to AFC Japan. Review published here is based on my own experience and opinion. I am not getting paid for sharing my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...