Translate

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Review on Tony Moly Tangerine Hand Cream

Tony Moly in Singapore launched the Tony Moly Tangerine Hand Cream during the Lunar New Year period. Have you tried it?

Well, my friend actually bought me this hand cream when she went Korea last year. After using, I decided to share my review about this Tony Moly Tangerine Hand Cream. Enjoy reading! :)
 
 
I placed Tony Moly Tangerine Hand Cream beside a real Tangerine for fun. I think Tony Moly managed to make the Tangerine looks real with its size, and the container is really cute too, don't you think so?


That's how the hand cream looks like inside the container. The color is of a pleasant orange color and the scent is like orange flavored candy. It is just so candy-licious! After applying the hand cream, it gets absorbed into the skin rather fast and did not leave any greasy texture. It moisturises my hand and yet does not leave a film like layer on the hand. When washing my hands, the hand cream did not get wash off totally. I like this hand cream because of this. However, the downside about this hand cream is that after a few hours, I can feel my skin becoming dry, especially the skin around my nails, so I've got to reapply the hand cream every few hours. On days that I never apply this hand cream, my skin felt drier than usual. Overall, I won't say that this is one of the best hand creams I've tried but I still like it that it did not leave on any greasy, film like feeling on my skin.

My rating: 3/5


Thanks for reading! :))


Disclaimer: I am not affiliated to Tony Moly, Singapore. Review published here is based on my own opinion. I am not getting paid for sharing my review.

6 comments:

  1. Hello :o)

    Do you know if Tony Moly products are vegan?

    Thank you, have a good evening!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good evening to you too.

    I am not sure if Tony Moly products are vegan as the ingredients are written in Korean and unfortunately, I can't read Korean. I'm sorry that my help is minimal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, thanks for answering anyway :o) I'll find a way to contact them directly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry that I wasn't able to help. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. go on tony moly website, and i have google chrome, the translation of the page, especially of the ingredients is well done.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...