Translate

Friday, March 25, 2011

Review on Tony Moly Perfect Eyes Eyeliner No. 04 Pearl Brown

Hi lovely readers, how have your week been? I just realised I've not done any beauty review for this week, so today I'm sharing my review on Tony Moly Perfect Eyes Eyeliner. I love the box design, especially the rainbow reflection.


Tony Moly Perfect Eyes Eyeliner is a newly launched product by Tony Moly Singapore. There are 3 different shades for the eyeliner which are No. 03 Pearl Black, No. 04 Pearl Brown, No. 05 Pearl Khaki. The shade that I will be reviewing is the No. 04 Pearl Brown.

What are the ingredients for each shade?
No. 03 Pearl Black

No. 04 Pearl Brown

No. 05 Pearl Khaki

General info about this eyeliner and direction to use:

Tony Moly Perfect Eyes Eyeliner is said to be waterproof and smudge-free. Did it work for me? Read on to find out more as I share my experience using Tony Moly Perfect Eyes Eyeliner.


This is how the eyeliner looks like. The stripes design kind of reminds me of a mascara from the Maybelline brand. Simple but nice, classy design. I like it!

The eyeliner looks like this, similar to general pencil eyeliner.

Let us take a look at the shade of No. 04 Pearl Brown.
Left side: Draw once. The shade is like a natural brown but not too intense. You can draw on a few times to intensify the shade.
Right side: Draw thrice. You will notice that the shade is darker now as compared to the left side and the fine glitters came on nicely on my skin.

I've never tried eyeliner with glitters before and I'm interested to find out how it will look like on my eyes.

Now I'm going to share how it looks like when drawn onto my eyelids.

Left eye:

Right eye:
Noticed the glitters? I like it that the glitters are really fine and it looks natural on my eyes. I am glad that this eyeliner doesn't look too glittery.

I created a natural look with this eyeliner. I find this Tony Moly Perfect Eyes Eyeliner No. 04 Pearl Brown really suitable for daily natural look because from far it looks like you're not having eyeliner on but yet it beautifies the eyes. I love this! And just like the name of this eyeliner, it helps to give Perfect Eyes!

Ok, how the eyeliner looks like by the end of the day? (I've not done any touch up on my eyelids throughout the day.)

Left eye: 

Right eye:

The left eye looks quite alright, just slightly smudged and colour a bit fainter but luckily, it did not make my eye area looks too 'dirty'. For the right eye, it is quite obvious that it smudged and colour run off by quite a lot. Maybe my right eyelid too much sebum....

Overall, application of the eyeliner isn't too difficult but also not exactly smooth like gel liner. Nice shade that I favour a lot. The result at the end of the day not too pleasant but not too bad either, so I don't really mind adding this item into my makeup pouch since the shade is still quite visible at the end of the day, and it does not make my eye area looks 'dirty'. I did not experience any eye or skin irritation after using it. It is suitable for contact lens wearer too.

Tony Moly Perfect Eyes Eyeliner retails for S$26.90 at Tony Moly Singapore outlets.


My rating: 3.5/5


Thank you Tony Moly's representative for inviting me to try the newly launched eyeliner. (^_^)


Disclaimer: I am not affiliated to TonyMoly, Singapore. Review is based on my own experience and opinion. I am not getting paid for sharing this review.

9 comments:

  1. Hello! Thank you for your review!
    Would you sharpen this pencil, or is it the kind that twists for more?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anon, you have to sharpen the pencil.

      Delete
  2. Pretty *_* i wan to try it! thanks for the review ^^v

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there to every body, it's my first pay a
    visit of this web site; this web site consists of amazing and actually excellent information in support of readers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's actually a great and helpful piece of info. I'm glad that you
    just shared this useful info with us. Please keep us up to date like
    this. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sure this piece of writing has touched all the internet users,
    its really really fastidious piece of writing on building up new blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything is very open with a clear explanation of the issues.
    It was definitely informative. Your site is useful. Many thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This website was... how do I say it? Relevant!! Finally I've found something that helped me.
    Kudos!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...