Translate

Monday, March 28, 2011

Review on ElishaCoy Cacao Green Tea Age Fitness Mask

Hello people, today is the start of a new week again. Hope you are not having Monday blues and looking restless/pale. Hehe.

Alright, today I'm going to review on ElishaCoy Cacao Green Tea Age Fitness Mask that I've hauled some time ago from Lush Group aka Secretive.

You know, I've always love ElishaCoy brand especially their BB creams as they've worked well on my skin without giving me clogged pores or breakouts. I really really really love ElishaCoy BB creams and if you've tried it, I think you will understand why I like it. :)

Anyway, back to blogging about ElishaCoy Cacao Green Tea Age Fitness Mask. Will I also like this ElishaCoy product? Did this product work as it promise? Is this product a yeah or nay? Read on to find out. :)



The product is sealed tight to ensure the freshness of the product.

General info about ElishaCoy Cacao Green Tea Age Fitness Mask, How to Use, Caution, and Ingredients :
Basically, ElishaCoy Cacao Green Tea Age Fitness Mask is a product that is said to help revitalise tired looking skin and at the same time, hydrate and moisturise the skin.

From the name "ElishaCoy Cacao Green Tea Age Fitness Mask", I was expecting to see Green Tea extract in the ingredient list, but somehow I didn't see it. Or is it written as another name in this ingredient list? I'm bit sure but I will be a bit disappointed if there is no Green Tea extract because it is written in the name of the product, and Green Tea extract is a great effective antioxidant that helps to clear cell damage on the skin, repairing what may have turned into wrinkles, blemishes, or other impurities. Green Tea extract is really effective on acne too! But anyway, at least there is till Cacao in this product.

Cacao can help to increase skin hydration, support the skin's defense against UV damage and it can help improve blood flow.
Here are some images of Cacao if you're not sure what it is:

Alright, this is how the ElishaCoy Cacao Green Tea Age Fitness Mask looks like.
It looks and smells exactly like chocolate! Yummy! If only it is edible..... I wish.
The smell reminds me of Hershey chocolate-scented candles selling at Hershey's Chocolate World in Resort World Sentosa. (^_^)

 Spreading is quite easy but not exactly easy for even spreading. The product has a velvety texture as well.

I've tried 3 times so far as I only use it once per week. 

My thoughts: 

I would say that I love the scent! Chocolate-y! About this product, the effect it gives after using is a really smooth skin, and my makeup is able to apply onto my skin smoothly. This product works for tired looking skin as it promises, giving the skin a slight radiant, pinkish look. If your skin looks pale, you can use this and you'll notice that your face looks slightly pinkish after that. If you're got red looking skin, please don't use this product. Please read the caution (the photo above that I've shared with lots of wordings) if you're not sure whether you are suitable to use this product or not. 

This product also helps in hydrating my skin as I noticed my cheeks didn't look as dry after using. If you ask whether there is anti-aging effect or not, I can't really tell. I did feel a slight tightness feeling on my skin when I left it on for about 20 mins but the tightness feeling is really minimal, so even if there is firming effect on my skin, I can't really see much effect with my eyes. 

I didn't experience any negative reactions or breakout from using this product.

Is this product a yeah or nay? I would say, yeah!


My rating: 3.5/5


Disclaimer: I am not affiliated to Lush Group (aka Secretive), Singapore. Review published here is based on my own experiences and opinions. I am not getting paid for sharing this review.
 

3 comments:

  1. It smells really yummy but too bad, we can't eat it. Haha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, I found your site by way of Google at the same time as searching for a comparable matter, your website came up,
    it seems to be great. I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.

    Hello there, just become aware of your weblog
    thru Google, and located that it's really informative.
    I am going to watch out for brussels. I'll appreciate in case you proceed this in future.
    Many folks will be benefited from your writing.

    Cheers!

    Also visit my webpage - lumagenex reviews

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...