Translate

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Review: LoveMore Facial Masks 愛戀膜法

 Love More 
愛戀膜法

Lovemore Story
Endorser: Tiffany Hsu Wei-ning  许玮宁
(She is the
main actress  for 下一站幸福》!)
One of the Best Selling Mask Brand in Taiwan. (WOW!!!)
Imported ingredients from Japan, Australia, Brazil, France, Swiss & Scotland
Individual package is the design of envelopes (The packaging is really kawaii! I will share the photos below)
6 types of masks with different benefits
3 types of 3D Mask with ear-hooks 

 Lovemore Taiwan Endorser: Tiffany Hsu Wei-ning  许玮宁

Lovemore Hong Kong Endorser: Kary Wu
Lovemore Kary On” Concert in Hong Kong
Extract of Kary’s raving:
I finally finished my work, and the first thing that I do when I reached home is to pamper my skin! I want to recommend "LOVE MORE MASK" which I use daily to everyone! Other than pampering my face, I think it is important to take good care of my neck too! This 3D mask fits perfectly to my face, and the ear-hooks wraps my face and neck~ you will turn beautiful and fair with just 20 minutes a day! To babes who want to become prettier, let us enjoy "LOVE MORE MASK's" Magic!!

Lovemore facial masks are highly raved by many Taiwanese bloggers and thanks to TSS, I got the opportunity to try Lovemore facial masks and share my humble review with you. 

In this post, I will blog about 2 Lovemore facial masks that I like best. Enjoy reading! ^_^


The first Lovemore facial mask that I'm going to review is the White Crystal & Platinum Peptide Whitening Duo Lifting Mask (with ear-hooks).

Information about White Crystal & Platinum Peptide Whitening Duo Lifting Mask:
(You may read below if you find the words in the image too small for you)

Main Ingredients:
White crystal and platinum peptide, Colloidal Platium, Smithsonite Extract, Fish Collagen Peptide, Prezatide Copper Acetate, Nonapeptide -1

Benefits:
Lifting, Whitening, Smooth and luster skin

Whitening Rating  - 5 stars
Moisturising Rating   - 4 stars
Tightening Rating       - 3 stars
Absorption Rating  - 5 stars
Fitting to skin Rating   - 5 stars

Features and effects:
The latest “turning back time lifting” mask fits your face and neck perfectly! It fights against gravity, lifting the skin at your neck, mouth area, cheek, eye area.  White crystal and platinum peptide has effective whitening effect.

Colloidal Platinum
-
revitalize, strongly moisturises and protects the skin, enhances its ability to take in nourishing minerals, recharge, rehydrate and protect the skin leaving it healthy, brightening skin

How to use:
Step 1: Fit the mask onto your face
Step 2: Pull the hook at the two sides to your ear
Step 3: Pull the hook at the chin up to your ear
Step 4: You can massage your face while waiting for your mask for 15-20 minute to maximise absorption

My Review:
Before putting on the facial mask, I got my face well cleansed and posing with the mask before I use it. Hehe.

This is how the facial mask looks inside. The facial mask material looks quite thick right? There is lots of the essence inside too and the facial mask is soaked with the essence to the max.! Me like it lots lots lots! ^_^

I've put on the facial mask and did you see that 'extra' piece of thing in the photo? Well, it is not an extra actually because it is meant for the chin area or even for your neck if you would like to moisturise your neck or even firm up your chin. The big hole you see is the earhook.

Ghost! I hope this photo did not scare you ah. Haha. Did you notice something? There are earhooks for the face mask too! This facial mask fitted firmly on my skin and allow the essence to be well absorbed by my skin. For the extra piece for the chin or neck that I mentioned above, I could not hook it at my ears if I place it on my neck, so in the end, I place it at the bottom of my chin for firming and hook on to my ears. The tightness is just right for me. See the photo below to get the idea.

So in total, there are 2 hooks on each ear and this facial mask did not seem too small or too tight for me. Oh, by the way, I think it is cute that there is design on the facial mask! I've tried many different brands of facial masks before and this is the first time I see a facial mask that has such a design on it. So cool!
(Side-track a little: You notice my lashes is longer already? Hehe. I will blog my review about the lash serum I used soon! Stay tuned for that review! ^_^)

Close up and see how firm the facial mask fitted on my face. You can see the design clearer too. The design is like small 'pores' on the facial mask which I guess maybe they allow the skin to breathe while the skin is getting hydrated?

Lovemore White Crystal & Platinum Peptide Whitening Duo Lifting Mask is really hydrating and it gives immediate whitening effect after removing the facial mask from my face.
My face looks much much fairer right? 
This is my first time experience a facial mask that makes my skin fairer by so much so instantly!
This facial mask is really very moist and it still feels wet with the essence after 20 mins, so it why waste it? I use it on my arms and legs. Hehe. My skin gets really well pampered with this Lovemore mask! ^_^
Just massage your skin gently and the essence gets absorbed into the skin immediately without leaving any greasiness on the skin.

Overall, I love this Lovemore facial mask lots for its effectiveness and hydration and I like the special design of earhooks for the face masks and earhooks for the chin/neck mask. The scent is nice and soothing and it reminds me of the L'Oreal Paris EverPure Moisture Shampoo with a bit of pineapple candy scent. I don't know how my description sounds to you but believe me, the scent is really nice! ^_^ I like the princessy packaging too!

My rating: 4.6/5


My next review is the Diamond Super White Mask
I like this picture! So sweet and kawaii!

Information about Diamond Super White Mask:
 (You may read below if you find the words in the image too small for you) 

Main Ingredients:
Diamond Extract, Quartz extract, Tourmaline Extract, Saussurea Lanicep extract, tranexamic acid, Lemon essential Oil

Benefits:
Lustrous and Radiance skin, Whitening,
Supple

Whitening Rating  - 5 stars
Moisturising Rating   - 4 stars
Hydrating Rating        - 4 stars
Absorption Rating  - 5 stars
Fitting to skin Rating  - 5 stars

Features and effects:
Combining small molecules of diamond and rose tourmaline allows the whitening ability of the mask to penetrate deeply into the skin. Herba Saussureae Involucratae and m-Tranexamic Acid improves the skin’s ability to regenerate and removes dead cells. The skin will not only be fair but also be tightened and moisturized!
Diamond makes your skin radiant and gleams with good health!

How to use:
Step 1: Fit the mask onto your face
Step 2: Remove the mask after 15-20 minutes
Step 3: Pat your skin lightly to allow remaining residue to be absorbed

My Review: 
This Lovemore Diamond Super White Mask is quite similar to the Lovemore White Crystal & Platinum Peptide Whitening Duo Lifting Mask. From the above photos, you can see that this facial mask is also fully soaked with the essence and the facial mask fits rather nicely on my skin. The design is also quite close to the Lovemore White Crystal & Platinum Peptide Whitening Duo Lifting Mask except that this doesn't have the earhooks. This facial mask has great whitening effect too and tthe essence gets absorbed into the skin immediately without leaving any greasiness on the skin. This scent of this facial mask is of a sweet, pleasant floral scent. The scent is quite close to the scent of Elishacoy Diamond Shiny Pearl BB I would say. The packaging of this facial mask is like a love letter, so pretty!

My rating: 4/5  

Where to get Lovemore? 
Available exclusively in Watsons from January 15 
3D Mask 5 pcs @ $8.90 
Mask 5pcs @ $7.90


If you would like to try Lovemore facial masks, you can redeem it through TSS. If you are already a member of TSS, you may click here to redeem your free Lovemore facial masks. Otherwise, please register an account with TSS before redeeming. :))


Disclaimer: I am not affiliated to The Sample Store, Singapore. The products showcased were sent for my reviewing. All reviews published here are based on my own experiences and opinions. I am not getting paid for this.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...