Translate

Monday, February 28, 2011

Review on L'Oreal Paris 24 Hours Super Liner

I have long heard about the goodness of this eyeliner from L'Oreal Paris, and finally I bought this after using up my current eyeliner.
Is this L'Oreal Paris 24 Hours Super Liner good? Read on to find out more as I share my experience using this L'Oreal Paris 24 Hours Super Liner :)


 L'Oreal Paris 24 Hours Super Liner promises, and how to apply it:

Ingredients:


Now, let me share some photos of this eyeliner.

Here's the swatch of the eyeliner.
The color is really intense and very BLACK!
One small pot can really go a long way since you don't have to use too much for each use.

My thoughts:
I really like the color lots as it is really intense black and pigmented, and I do not have to line over the same area a few times. The eyeliner is of a slight creamy type, so it makes the application of eyeliner so smooth and fast. This eyeliner is waterproof but not grease-proof as this eyeliner smudged on my eyelids. Another downside about this eyeliner is that it doesn't dry up fast enough. The first time when I put on this eyeliner I opened my eyes after finish drawing and OMG, the eyeliner smudged! Anyway, since the eyeliner got smudged and I'm lazy to correct it, I did my smoky eyes makeup with it and the effect is good! So now you know another way to use this eyeliner. ^_^
And for the eyeliner to dry totally after applying on your eyelid, it is about 20-30 seconds or even longer depending on how thick you apply this eyeliner.
Last point to share is that I love the brush that comes with it. I love the thickness of the bristles and the length of the handle for this brush. The brush also helps to make precision application possible.

Overall, L'Oreal Paris 24 Hours Super Liner is affordable, has intense color, good brush and value for money but I'm sad that the eyeliner smudged on my eyelids. 

My rating: 3/5

Thanks for reading, hope this review is useful and informative for you. (^_^)


Disclaimer: I am not affiliated to L'oreal Paris. Review is based on my own experience and opinion. I am not getting paid for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...