Translate

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Review on Lisselle Youth Protector Essence and Lisselle Youth Guard Hydrator

Hi everyone, here's a short review on Lisselle Youth Protector Essence and Lisselle Youth Guard Hydrator. I received sample size of these products long time back and since I've finished trying these, I thought I'll share a simple review about these products. Hope you will enjoy reading this post! (^_^)
The descriptions about these 2 products totally attracted me. The products sound really good.

Read on to find out more. :)


Firstly, let me share the texture and my thoughts about Lisselle Youth Protector Essence.

My thoughts: 
Lisselle Youth Protector Essence comes in a liquid form, and while spreading the essence on my skin, the texture of this essence feels so much like applying water on my skin as the essence is light-weight, watery and grease-free. The scent is of a slight floral scent that lingers on my skin even after the essence is absorbed into the skin. After gently rubbing the essence into my skin, it doesn't leave any shiny or glossy appearance on my skin and it does not leave any greasy feeling as well. My skin feels moisturised and slightly smoother after applying it. If you would like to know whether did this product provide lasting hydration, I would say no if you are a person who stays in air-conditioned room most of the time. I've tried being in air-conditioned room for about 2 hours with only this essence on and I could feel my skin getting dry as though I did not apply any face moisturiser. However, if you seldom stay in an air-conditioned room, this product is able to provide about 5-6 hours of hydration (but it will still have to depend on what's your skin type). 


Next, let me share the texture and my thoughts about Lisselle Youth Guard Hydrator.

My thoughts: 
Lisselle Youth Guard Hydrator is in a slight watery gel form. It turns into liquid with a slight creamy texture while spreading it on my skin. The scent of this product isn't the same as the Lisselle Youth Protector Essence. The scent of this product is like a mix of floral and fruity scent, really pleasant and soothing scent and I like it a lot. Lisselle Youth Guard Hydrator's scent is stronger yet not overpowering as compared to the Lisselle Youth Protector Essence. After spreading out this product on my skin, it takes about 10 seconds to be fully absorbed into the skin and it leaves my skin looking matte. This product also did not make my skin feel greasy. My skin feels moisturised and much smoother after applying this. I like this product lots! To give my skin better and more lasting hydration, I would use both Lisselle Youth Protector Essence and Lisselle Youth Guard Hydrator together.


That's all for the review and I hope you will find this post useful. Thanks for reading. :))


Disclaimer: I am not affiliated to Lisselle, Singapore. Reviews are based on my own experience and opinion. I am not getting paid for publishing this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...