Translate

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Review on Foltène Eyelash & Eyebrow Treatment

Do you have sparse eyelashes? Are your eyelashes very thin and they break easily? Now you have help. Foltène Eyelash & Eyebrow Treatment is here to save your eyelashes and make them grow looking longer, thicker and stronger. Furthermore, this product can be used on eyebrows too! Amazing right?

Product Description

An exclusive formula that strengthens and restores eyelashes while stimulating their natural growth based on a patented ingredient Tricalgoxyl®.

Foltène Eyelash and Eyebrow Treatment contains the exclusive and patented ingredient Tricalgoxyl®, clinically proven to stimulate the growth of hair, eyelashes and eyebrows. The treatment repairs eyelashes and eyebrows and also helps to preserve the natural softness of eyelashes and prepare them for make-up application. It is suitable for people with sensitive eyes and those who wear contact lenses.

For maximum efficiency, apply the treatment once in the day as a primer before applying mascara and once at night before going to bed.

This product is Dermatologically tested. 

Results: 
This eyelash treatment will enable your eyelashes to:
1) Grow longer, thicker and stronger
2) Prevent brittle eyelashes from breaking,  resulting in short eyelashes,
3) No side effect.
4) 90% of users have reported visible lash growth and thickness within 2 weeks of use. 

Ingredients used in Foltène Eyelash & Eyebrow Treatment:

Foltène Eyelash & Eyebrow Treatment won awards from Singapore Women's Weekly in 2009 and 2010 consecutively.

Let me share with you more about Foltène Eyelash & Eyebrow Treatment followed by my review about this product. I have tried this product for about 3 weeks but, sometimes I only apply once a day instead of twice because it's either I got to rush out of house in the morning and forgot to apply or I returned home too tired and got totally knockout. Nevertheless, I do try to apply this lash treatment on my eyelashes twice daily whenever possible.

Read on to find out the results. :)

This is the wand. One side of the wand has long brushes and the other side short. I wasn't told exactly how I should use this wand so I use the longer brushes for my upper lashes and the shorter side for my lower lashes but I think it is up to a person's preference on how you want to use the wand.

The above photo shows how the lash serum looks like.
Shade: A very light orange shade.
Texture: The texture of the serum is in a light weighted gel form that turns into liquid when applying the serum onto the eyelashes. The serum dries up rather fast and it does not result in clumping of eyelashes. But I need to advise that you do not apply too much of the serum on your eyelashes, otherwise when the serum dries up, you get eyelashes sticking together and it makes your eyelashes feel heavy on the eyelids.

Here's a photo of my eyelashes before I use Foltène Eyelash & Eyebrow Treatment.

The photos show my eyelashes after 3 weeks of usage.
 
Have you noticed how my eyelashes have transformed? I feel that my eyelashes have grown longer, thicker and stronger. My stubborn eyelashes even managed to curl up already! My eyelashes finally curled!!!

This Foltène Eyelash & Eyebrow Treatment can also be used as mascara base and it helps to make your eyelashes appear longer and fuller when you apply your mascara on top of this.

This Foltène Eyelash & Eyebrow Treatment is safe for use on sensitive eyes and for contact lens wearer, and till now, I did not experience any eye irritation or side effects.

My rating: 4/5 

Price of Foltène Eyelash & Eyebrow Treatment: $58 SGD.

Where to purchase: Visit any Robinsons stores, John Little stores, major Watsons outlets, Sasa outlets, The Living Pharmacy outlets and selected Unity outlets.
Overall, I would say, forget about putting on falsies which cause falling of more eyelashes. Begin your journey with Foltène Eyelash Treatment for longer, fuller lashes but you have to use it diligently to see the results. Once you try it, you will love it.

Last of all, there will be 3 of this Foltène Eyelash & Eyebrow Treatment kindly sponsored by Foltène for giveaway. Check back soon for the giveaway! (^_^)


Disclaimer: I am not affiliated to Foltène, Singapore. Review for the product showcased here is based on my own experience and opinion. I am not getting paid for this.

10 comments:

  1. do you have review for the eyebrows?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I've tried it on my eyebrows before but it only made the hairs grow longer but not denser.

    If you have thick eyebrows but experience falling of the hairs, then I would recommend this to strengthen the roots of the hairs.

    If you have sparse eyebrows and hope to have thicker brows, I don't think this product would be able to help much.

    Hope what I've shared here will be useful for you. If you have other questions, feel free to ask. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I regret of using this. It made my lower eyelashes grow longer, but more easily fell off, now my lower eyelids have bald spots. It is ok for upper and eyebrow. Regret and sad. I will nv believe in magazine or watsons guardian products anymore.

      Delete
    2. Hi Anon, it's sad to hear what you have experienced. I would suggest you stop using the product and check the ingredients. I guess there might be a particular ingredient which is a little strong and harsh on your fragile lashes. You may what you check with the company that sells this product, I believe they will be able to offer you better solutions. All the best. :)

      Delete
    3. Is there any product recommended for sparse brows?

      Delete
    4. Hi Madeline, you can try this if you are interested or if you have any lash grow product at home, you can also try it over your brows.

      Delete
  3. Hi, will you have to be reliant on this product forever? In other words, does your lashes stop growing/return to previous length once you stop using the product?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jean,

      If you're asking if one will be reliant on the product, I think this depends very much on individual's lash falling problem. From my experience, this product works to strengthen the roots of the lashes and with stronger lashes roots, the lashes won't fall off easily, thus enabling the lashes to grow longer. However, our lashes have 'living period' and after their 'living period', it is natural for the lashes to fall and regrow again but of course, the lashes won't all fall off at the same time. While the lashes are regrowing and you still find that your lashes have weak roots, you can apply this product again to help strengthen the roots, but if the roots of the lashes have became stronger overtime, you can stop using this product and let your lashes grow out naturally.

      Hope I've helped. :)

      Cheers,
      Yvonne

      Delete
  4. Hi. May I know how long one tube lasts?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, a tube can lasts pretty long but for hygiene purpose, best to finish using within 6 months.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...