Translate

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Review on AVALON™ Japanese Fish Collagen

Have you heard of AVALON™ Japanese Fish Collagen?


AVALON™ Japanese Fish Collagen is the No.1 Collagen is Japan and Hi-Beau released this product in Singapore sometime back.

AVALON™ Japanese Fish Collagen uses the most premium ingredients, such as Japanese Fish Collagen of molecular weight of less than 3,000 Daltons and believed to be the best for absorption by the human body. In addition, it is the only collagen product in the market to be fortified with Probiotic complex – a combination of strains of beneficial bacteria. These work together to balance intestinal microflora and facilitate the rebuilding of a healthy intestinal system which is able to boost collagen peptides and L-Vitamin C absorption, doubling the effectiveness of anti-aging and anti-oxidant properties, leaving us with radiant skin to reveal beauty from inside out.

Available in 3 different flavours of Blueberry, Lemon and Mango. Every serving is individually packed for great convenience, catering to busy individuals who want to keep healthy glowing skin while they are on the go. With no added sugar, AVALON™ Japanese Fish Collagen is one great choice for diabetics as well as weight watchers.




Details about AVALON™ Japanese Fish Collagen:
(The details are the same for all 3)


Ok, firstly, I will be reviewing on the Blueberry flavor.
This is how the product looks like directly out from the stick pack.
It comes in a very fine powdery form. The color is also very attractive.

After dissolving it in water, this is how it looks like. Looks nice right? 

My thoughts:
I love consuming this dry than dissolving it in water because when it is dry, I can taste the slight sweetness taste but when the powder is dissolve in water, the sour taste becomes slightly stronger. I think the sour taste might be due to the fruit acid from the fruit juice powder. I can taste the blueberry taste when consumed dry or when dissolved in water. In terms of taste and color, this appeals more to me than the lemon and mango flavors.

My rating:
I can't rate the effectiveness of this product on my skin and nails but in terms of color and taste, I would give it 4/5.

Moving on, I will review on the Lemon flavor.
The product comes in white powdery form. To me, it really looks like flour. Hehe.

Dissolving it in water, this is what you will get. White milky form with a bit of yellowish color.

My thoughts:
When consumed dry, I can already taste the slight sour taste with a bit of sweetness. When dissolving it with water, the sourness becomes much stronger. The sour taste is not unbearable, but for me, I don't like sour taste, so this lemon flavor did not appeal to my liking. The taste is also like artificial lemon flavor to me. 

My rating:
I can't rate the effectiveness of this product on my skin and nails but in terms of color and taste, I would give it 2.5/5.

Lastly, is my review on the Mango flavor.
My cup is a bit wet, so you can see that the powder is turning yellowish in color. 
This product comes in white with slight yellowish color.

 Dissolving it in water, this is what you get. The color is more yellowish as compared to the lemon flavor.

My thoughts:
This flavor is the only one that I don't like consuming dry. Why? Because I can't stand the smell and taste of it. The smell and taste to me is like antibiotics syrup (you know the pale yellowish color antibiotics syrup that's given to young kids who don't know how to swallow pill?). Only when it is dissolve in water, the antibiotics smell and taste become less obvious. When dissolved in water, I can taste a very slight mango taste. The mango taste is like mango pudding but without sugar.

My rating:
I can't rate the effectiveness of this product on my skin and nails but in terms of color and taste, I would give it 2.5/5.

I love the blueberry flavor one and I'm lucky to get the last box at Guardian. When I was paying for this product at the counter, I asked whether they have one more box and the lady told me that this is the last box and the blueberry flavor is always out of stocks. You see, everyone loves the blueberry one! (^-^)

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated to Hi-Beau, Singapore. Review for products showcased is based on my own experience and opinion. I am not getting paid for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...