Translate

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Review on Tony Moly Glitter Nail Polish

I put on another colour of Tony Moly nail polish over the weekend, and this time, it is a gold shade! The code for this shade is CA02.
Without flash.

With flash.

The glitters in the nail polish are very fine and sparkly and it did not give the coarse feeling on my nails. The shade is nice and the glitters are good but I find the nail polish quite thin as it took me about 3-4 coats to get the yellowish-gold shade onto my nails. I am glad that the nail polish dry up quite fast and it did not peel or chip easily. Overall, I am happy with the quality except that I wish the polish could be thicker and have a stronger yellowish-gold shade.

My rating: 3.8/5



Disclaimer: I am not affiliated to Tony Moly, Singapore. Review published here is based on my own opinion. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...