Translate

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Review on Sothys Shaping Neck Care

More than a month ago, I blogged about Sothys Shaping Neck Care on my blog and promised to share my review about this product after I've tried them for a good length of time. Before reading this review, I would recommend you to read my previous post on Sothys Shaping Neck Care first so that together with this review, you will get a better understanding about this product, how it works and the steps to do neck massages.

Before I was introduced to Sothys, I've never used any neck care product as I usually place more focus on preventing face aging and neglected my neck. The only moisturiser I used on my neck is actually my face moisturiser, so every time I apply face moisturiser, I would apply the excess onto my neck. And I didn't know that I need to do neck massage to give the uplifting effect and firm up the skin around the neck. It is only after I was contacted by Sothys Singapore to try their shaping neck care that it made me realise the importance of neck care. I went online, search about neck aging and got to understand that the skin at the neck area is actually very thin, and almost as thin as the skin at the eye area! Oh gosh!

The photo below will show you how my neck looks like before I use Sothys Shaping Neck Care. I personally find this neck really ugly and don't like it. Do you like it?

Are you interested to find out how my neck looks like after using Sothys Shaping Neck Care?See the photo below. 

I like this neck much more than the previous. :))

My thoughts about Sothys Shaping Neck Care:
The texture is slightly watery and gel type. It spreads easily and gets absorbed by the skin rather fast, hydrating my skin. The product is very lightweight and did not leave any bit of greasy or sticky feeling on the skin. The scent of this product is like a mixture of herbs with spices.The neck massages that I do after applying this product also helped to make my skin firmer. (My previous post on Sothys Shaping Neck Care shows the steps for the neck massage.)

If you are wondering how the texture of this product looks like, here goes:
As you can see from the photo above, the texture of this product is slightly watery. Furthermore, there is no need to worry about any uncomfortable greasy feeling on the neck with this product applied on as the product gets absorbed deep into the skin instead of staying on the surface of the skin.

My rating: 4/5

Hope you have enjoyed reading this review and find this review useful for you. :))


You may check out their website at www.sothys.com.sg or Facebook Fan Page at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sothys-Singapore/115667338464077 for more info.


Disclaimer: I am not affiliated to Sothys, Singapore. Product was sent to me for reviewing. Review published here is based on my own experience and opinion. I am not getting paid for this.

2 comments:

  1. How long did it take you to see results? I have multiple lines around my neck. Thank!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anonymous, you will already be able to see a slight result in your first use. I will emphasize that doing neck massages is very important as it helps to firm up the skin around the neck which makes the lines around the neck less visible. I also realised that with this Sothys neck care applied on my neck, my excess face moisturiser that I rubbed onto my neck is able to keep the skin around my neck hydrated for a longer period. I guess maybe Sothys neck care is able to hold the moisture quite well to keep my skin hydrated. You will be able to see the result of skin firming and lines less obvious if you use this product the right way and diligently.

    Hope my answer to your question helps! (^_^)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...