Translate

Monday, January 24, 2011

Review on Physiogel AI Sun Cream

Recently I was looking through some of the photos which I took last time for review purpose and came across the Physiogel AI Sun Cream photos. I've finished this tube of sun cream long ago but totally forgot to share my review about this, so here I am sharing my review on Physiogel AI Sun Cream. =]

Physiogel has a range of products for dry, irritated, sensitive skin. For their AI Sun Cream, it provides a broad-spectrum UVA & UVB protection with the ingredient TINOSORB S. This sun cream also has an SPF of 25 PA+++.


Info about Physiogel AI Sun Cream and directions to use:
Physiogel AI Sun Cream has a combination of physiological PEA in a unique DMS moisturising base, and added sun protection benefits with TINOSORB S and titanium dioxide.


Uses of PEA:
Helps relieve itch and redness.
Helps relieve sunburn.
Physiological complex with antioxidant properties which scavenges free radicals associated with pre-mature aging. 

Uses of TINOSORB S:
New generation broad spectrum UV protector.
Photostable for longer lasting protection.
Minimal skin irritation. 

Ingredients:
Aqua, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glycerin, Titanium Dioxide, Pentylene Glycol, Tri-C12-13 Alkyl Citrate, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine (TINOSORB S), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Acrylates Copolymer, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Palmitamide MEA (PEA), Aluminium Stearate, Polyhydrostearic acid, Butyrospermum Parkii, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Alumina, Betaine, Acetamide MEA, Squalane, Xanthan Gum, Sarcosine. 

Physiogel AI Sun Cream comes in a tube form that looks like photo shown below.

The cream comes in white colour and it is not watery at all. Instead, this sun cream is thick and creamy in texture, and moisturising, making it most suitable for people with dry skin.
You will be able to see from the above photo that my skin looks glossy after spreading the sun cream and I find it slightly greasy and sticky on my skin too. I also noticed that my skin also looks fairer as the sun cream is white in colour.

This is how my skin looks minutes later. The glossy appearance is mostly gone and there's no sticky or greasy feeling anymore. My skin feel a little smoother and my skin is definitely moisturised.

I would really recommend people with dry skin to try this. Physiogel products can be purchased from clinics, Unity/The Living Pharmacy and Watsons in Singapore.

Thanks for reading. Hope this review is useful for you. :))


Disclaimer: I am not affiliated to Physiogel, Singapore.  Review for product showcased is based on my own experience and opinion. I am not getting paid for this.

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing. Its very informative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. where can i buy this product?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anonymous, it's stated in my review above that this product can be purchased from clinics, Unity/The Living Pharmacy and Watsons in Singapore.

    Hope this helps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI...BUT WIL IT CAUSE PIMPLES OR ANY BREAKOUTS?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Anonymous, I've only used it on my body as I find this lotion is a little too heavy for the face.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll try this product of physiogel.I like sunblock.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi kleng, Physiogel sunblock is a great choice if you have dry, dehydrated skin coz otherwise you will feel a slight stickiness on your skin in our humid weather.

      Thanks for visiting my blog. :))

      Delete
  7. Any recommendations on sunblock for face ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anne, I like Biore UV Aqua Rich Whitening Cream SPF 50+ PA+++. It helps to whiten my skin and give me sun protection. Hope you will like it too! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...