Translate

Friday, January 28, 2011

Review on Elishacoy BB Creams

I received this set of Elishacoy BB creams when I attended Elishacoy First Tea Party and here I am, ready to share my reviews for Elishacoy BB creams after trying each BB cream for a week. Excited to read how these 3 BB cream will work? Read on to find out more! :))

What is BB cream?
BB cream formal name is Blemish Balm, and it is a cream applied for the purpose of skin protection and flaw cover for sensitive skin. BB cream of Elishacoy is a product developed with safer ingredients so that you can use feeling at ease even for skin that became sensitive.

I strongly agree on the point that Elishacoy BB creams are suitable for sensitive skin as I've been through the phase of skin being sensitive with patches of redness on my face and I am glad that Elishacoy BB creams did not worsen my skin problem. Of the 3 Elishacoy BB creams that I am going to review today, 2 of them provide quite good coverage for skin redness.

The order of my review in this post will be from lowest coverage to highest coverage. For me, I like BB creams that are able to provide better coverage but like I mentioned before in other BB cream reviews, BB creams do not conceal perfectly like concealers do, so if you want almost flawless appearance, apply concealer before BB cream.


Firstly, let me share the difference in shade of the 3 Elishacoy BB creams.
(Left to Right: Elishacoy Always Triple BB, Elishacoy Always Nuddy BB 24, Elishacoy Diamond Shiny Pearl BB)
After spreading the BB creams, Elishacoy Always Triple BB looks like it has the lightest shade, Elishacoy Always Nuddy BB 24 has a darker shade with more pinkish undertone, and Elishacoy Diamond Shiny Pearl BB looks like a shade closer to foundation.


Let me show you the shades of the Elishacoy BB creams after they oxidised.
After the BB creams oxidised, you will notice that the shades changed. Elishacoy Always Triple BB is not the lightest shade anymore, instead, the shade is suitable of a foundation and the slight pinkish undertone became obvious. Elishacoy Always Nuddy BB 24 turned darker in shade but looks less pinkish than when it is freshly squeezed out from the tube. Elishacoy Diamond Shiny Pearl BB became the lightest in shade and with the flash, you can see the glitters and the BB cream reflected the flash light better than the other 2 BB creams.


The first to review is the Elishacoy Always Nuddy BB 24.
From the above photo, you can see that Elishacoy Always Nuddy BB 24 did not give a very good coverage but it helped to brighten up my skin. I think this BB cream would be most suitable for people who has dull-looking skin.

My thoughts about Elishacoy Always Nuddy BB 24:

Coverage: The coverage is quite low as it only lightens the redness on the face slightly.
Matte: It is able to keep my face matte for about 4-5 hours.
Scent: There is a floral scent which is gone after the BB cream oxidised, so for people who doesn't like stuffs with scent, you don't have to worry about the scent. 
Shade: Pinkish undertone. The BB cream does not make skin look too fair.
Sun Protection: No. 
Texture: Slight creamy in texture when it is out from the tube but it give a smooth, powdery feeling on skin after that. It feels lightweight on my skin.


The second BB cream I'm reviewing is the Elishacoy Always Triple BB.
From the above photo, you can see that Elishacoy Always Triple BB is able to give a quite good coverage and it also helped to brighten up my skin. I think this BB cream would be most suitable for people who has dull-looking skin, slight flaws on face but would like to achieve a natural, no make-up look. I really like this for an everyday use and did not cause any irritation to my skin.

According to Lush Group (aka Secretive) website:
Elishacoy Always Triple BB has triple functionality (Whitening+Wrinkle care+UV-protective with SPF30 PA++) and it is certified by Korea Food and Drug Administration, so Elishacoy Always Triple BB gives skin care effects even while wearing makeup! 
The Caviar and royal jelly ingredients help to nourish and moisturise skin to give elasticity and moisture to dry and crisp skin.
Vegetable herb contents such as rose hip and acerola make your skin luminescent and smooth, and also helps in soothing sensitive skin type.
Low sensitive micro contents help oil/moisture control to prevent glossy skin.
Good skin retraction gives soft and light stretch and no heavy feeling even while wearing make up for long time.
Excellent defective skin covering effects for red skin, turning the dark and unbalanced skin tone into luminescent and healthy.

My thoughts about Elishacoy Always Triple BB:

I would say that Elishacoy Always Triple BB really works as mention in Lush Group's website.
Coverage: The coverage is quite good as it is able to cover much of the redness on my face.
Matte: It is able to keep my face matte for about 4-5 hours but my T-zone looks slight glossy after about 3 hours.
Scent: Scentless. 
Shade: Very slight pinkish undertone. This BB cream brightens up my skin just right, without making my skin look too fair. I would say this BB cream is quite like a foundation.
Sun Protection: SPF30 PA++
Texture: Very slight creamy in texture when it is out from the tube but it give a smooth, powdery feeling on skin after that. It feels lightweight on my skin.


Lastly, the BB cream that has the best coverage of all 3 BB creams is the Elishacoy Diamond Shiny Pearl BB.
 From the above photo, you can see that Elishacoy Diamond Shiny Pearl BB is able to give a really good coverage as compared to the other 2 BB creams. Elishacoy Diamond Shiny Pearl BB definitely helped to brighten up my skin with the tiny glitters in this product. I think this BB cream would be most suitable for people who has dull-looking skin, flaws on face but would like to achieve a radiant, almost flawless look. Add on your eye makeup and you are ready to hit the town or even attend a night function!

My thoughts about Elishacoy Diamond Shiny Pearl BB:

I like the glitters in this BB cream as it gives my face a more 3 dimensional look. The glitters are extremely tiny that you can't feel them but there is a lot of glitters in this BB cream that it really surprises me. I did not encounter any skin irritation or breakout from this BB cream. 

Coverage: The coverage is really good as it is able to cover much of the redness on my face.
Matte: It is able to keep my face matte for about 4-5 hours but my T-zone looks slight glossy after about 3 hours.
Scent: Sweet floral scent. Scent does not disappear even after BB cream oxidised. 
Shade: Pinkish undertone. This BB cream also brightens up my skin a lot. It will be better to apply the BB cream onto the neck as well.
Sun Protection: SPF27PA++
Texture: Very slight creamy texture when it is out from the tube but it give a smooth, slight powdery feeling on skin after that. It feels lightweight on my skin.



Thanks for reading. Hope this post is useful for you. :)) 



Disclaimer: I am not affiliated to Lush Group (aka Secretive), Singapore. The products showcased were given to me during Elishacoy Tea Party. All reviews published here are based on my own experiences and opinions. I am not getting paid for this.
 

4 comments:

  1. Very well written! I like the comparison between with and without flash, as well as the scent description. Btw, how have you been? I thought I saw u at Wisma today but I wasn't so sure it was u.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your compliment! It's going to make my day ^_^

    I didn't go to Wisma today, is your eyes playing tricks on you? LOL. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really interesting, You're a very skilled blogger.
    I have joined your feed and look forward to seeking more
    of your fantastic post. Also, I've shared your website in my social networks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for helping out, excellent info.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...