Translate

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Review on Dr. Jart+ Premium Blemish Base (Part 2)

Hi everyone, this post is my Part 2 review for Dr. Jart+ Premium Blemish Base. I have finished the whole tube and ready to share my final thoughts about this product.

I forgot to share the characteristics of Dr. Jart+ Premium Blemish Base in my Part 1 review, so before I share my final thoughts about this product, I will share the product characteristics.

 
Product Characteristics (Info obtained from the Confirm Trading) 
Triple functioning premium BB cream with Anti-Oxidation and skin treatment effect 
Whitening, Wrinkle improvement, and UV protection 
Aids darkness of the skin and protects wrinkles from UV 
Powerful UV protection (SPF45/ PA+++) 
High SPF45/PA+++ isolates UV A and B together for superior protection 
Contains effective anti-oxidation ingredients for wrinkle improvement 
Anti-oxidation ingredients like BioPeptide, EGF, and Acasia collagen restore skin back original condition. 
White gold maximizing skin protection 
Contains white gold which eliminates harmful ingredient and cleanses the skin boosting the protecting ability. High level of coverage hides blemishes for a natural look and maintains soft and moisture condition for a long time.

Now, let me share my before and after photos after I've finished using the Dr. Jart+ Premium Blemish Base. 


The photos below show my bare face. The purpose is to show how this product works for whitening and wrinkle improvement. Are you able to guess which photo is before and which is after? You shall make a guess. Hehe. ^ ^

The 15ml size BB cream only lasted me for 10 days. In my opinion, 10 days is really too short to see much significant results but looking closely at the 2 photos, did you notice that my skin in the photo on the left side is slightly yellowish whereas my skin in the photo on the right side is more on the pinkish side? I think it is the working of this BB cream that made my skin looks glowy. Furthermore, I can feel that my skin feels smoother after continuous usage and I think because the BB cream moisturises my skin when I had it on my face. After removing my makeup, I can feel my skin is softer and smoother.

This is how my skin looks like with Dr. Jart+ Premium Blemish Base applied on.
There's nothing applied on my face except Dr. Jart+ Premium Blemish Base.
I skipped applying on my neck since there's already no more left in the tube. Boohoo...:'(

Overall, I quite like this BB cream and it is a decent BB cream that works its functions. I like the moistuising and brightening effects it gave. For the downside of this BB cream, I would say that I won't apply this BB cream without applying loose powder on top of it because I realised that without the loose powder, my skin does not look matt anymore after 3-4 hours in Singapore's warm weather. 

My rating: 3.5/5


Disclaimer: I am not affiliated to Confirm Trading, Singapore.Product was sent to me for reviewing. Review published here is based on my own experiences and opinions. I am not getting paid for this.


1 comment:

  1. When someone writes an piece of writing he/she maintains the idea
    of a user in his/her brain that how a user can understand it.
    So that's why this piece of writing is outstdanding. Thanks!

    Also visit my web site quantrim ingredients ()

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...