Translate

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Nexcare Acne Patch is on Promotion Cum Short Review

I popped by Watson yesterday looking for pimple care product as this week is a hectic week for me and most of the days I returned home so tired and restless. The stressful, busy lifestyle for this week caused breakout on my face again. :(

While at Watsons, I saw that Nexcare Acne Patch is on promotion! Instead of the usual $12.90, it is now selling for $9.90 so I grabbed a pack.
In this value pack, there are a total of 36 patches in 8mm and 18 patches in 12mm.

Review:
I've used Nexcare Acne Patch a few times and I like it that it is able to get rid of my pimples without drying my skin or cause any redness and the patch prevents me from touching or even squeezing my pimples which can help to prevent scarring. However, the downside is that it clears pimples rather slow, taking about 4 to 5 days or even longer to get rid of a pimple (depending on the size of the pimple), so if you count the costs of this Nexcare Acne Patch, it is quite pricey actually so I normally buy this only when there's promotion.

My Rating: 3/5 

If you are a  Nexcare Acne Patch fan, you can buy it before the promotion is gone. :))


Disclaimer: I am not affiliated to Nexcare, Singapore. Product is bought with my own money and I am not getting paid for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...