Translate

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Review on Tony Moly Kiss Lover Lip Stick

The name of the lipstick is really cute right? What do you think about when you read 'Kiss Lover'? For me, the image of sexy lips came into my mind. Haha. Read on to find out more about this lipstick!

 
 The code for this lipstick is VL01.

Without flash.

With flash.

Let me swatch the colour for you. 

Without flash.

With flash.

How will this shade look like on my lips?

Without flash.

Without flash.

You can check out my previous post to see my look with this lipstick on.
My thoughts:
I love this really feminine pink shade which looks really gorgeous. There is a slight strawberry scent too! This lipstick does not make my lips feel dry, instead, it helps to moisturise my lips. This lipstick has a natural shine, so for people who likes glossy looking lips, there is no need to apply lipgloss over the lip colour. I love this colour lots!!! I love how this lipstick feels on my lips too!!!! I totally adore this lip stick! <3 <3 <3


Disclaimer: I am not affiliated to Tony Moly, Singapore. Review published here is based on my own opinion. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...